• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Online Gamers

Kuekuatsheu

Did you get the Pal Pad yet from the Pokemon Center basement? Everything you need to know is in there. ^^;
the lady in the basement says on the first floor I can register friend codes... but I'm too dumb for that <_<

where can I find that adressbook?

Yoshistar

Watch and learn, kid.
the lady in the basement says on the first floor I can register friend codes... but I'm too dumb for that <_<

where can I find that adressbook?
Hmm... the Pal Pad is on your Key Items list.

Normally you get it from the center lady in the basement on your first visit. I don't know any other way, if there is one. ^^'

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
War Rock: pwn1n470r
Combat Arms: Mayhew
Call of Duty 4: the_schniz
Star Wars Battlefront 2: pwn1n470r

Ethereal_Dragon

Crush or be crushed.
*Sigh* I would think WCIII and WoW would have more people up. I played CA for the longest time and even had an awesome clan going - then I realized there's so many aimbotters (and found the exact aimbot everyone was using!) so it stopped being fun for me...

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
*Sigh* I would think WCIII and WoW would have more people up. I played CA for the longest time and even had an awesome clan going - then I realized there's so many aimbotters (and found the exact aimbot everyone was using!) so it stopped being fun for me...

Try setting up clan matches with an easy to remember password so no one from outside your clan can use aimbots.

Ethereal_Dragon

Crush or be crushed.
We would do it with other clans, though...

Everyone else [in my former clan] is obsessed with WAR and Dead Space now anyway. They're idiots. XD

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
We would do it with other clans, though...

Everyone else [in my former clan] is obsessed with WAR and Dead Space now anyway. They're idiots. XD

I'd join it (your clan) if every online game I use on my computer wasn't Vista-retardant.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
PS3 is Nekofox08

I know... it's always teh same x3

also sillybus: you should add Konami ID's. they're seperate from PS3 ID's for some reason 0_o

mine is... Nekofox18

Last edited:

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
Steam - (Grr..., gonna have to check on this, will post once I get home)
Warhammer - Catherina (Ulthuan (US Destruction))
Guild Wars - Xenetian Heal Pants
Wii - (Check when i get home)

Last edited:

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Please dont mistake this for bumping. I just finished updating the first page. Everything everyone has posted is on the first page now.

With the exception of thebeast76's: Call of duty 4 and battlefront 2 (Because I dont know which platform it is on.)

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
PC:
Combat Arms: Flyingbox
WolfTeam: Flyingbox
Neverwinter Nights: Flyingbox
Steam: Smee2u
Hellgate London: Flyingbox
UT2004: Flyingbox

I am so original, yet I've kept the same name for about seven years.
OSH--scratch that. Kept that one name for....eleven years now.
OH SHI, they finish WolfTeam >.> *goes to get it*

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
So yeah AlexX, I added you in DoR

Bambi

Silibus, add mine for XBox Live!

Gamertag is Brigadier Bambi

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I'll update the first page in a bit. AlexX when will you be able to play DoR again?
Hopefully in a couple weeks. Why? Make an exciting new map to play on? I'm personally trying to make a Cave story-based one... Though maybe I'll have better luck trying making it in Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic's map maker, instead.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Hopefully in a couple weeks. Why? Make an exciting new map to play on? I'm personally trying to make a Cave story-based one... Though maybe I'll have better luck trying making it in Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic's map maker, instead.
Yep, im getting better too. My rank has increased online. Still W tank corps.