• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Online Gamers

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
Yep, im getting better too. My rank has increased online. Still W tank corps.
Hopefully AoW:SM is helping my skills... Phobius isn't giving me a single turn to breathe in the campaign, so hopefully I'm learning to move things along faster (that's always been a flaw of mine...).

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
170592289713- for starfox

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Now I'm on Call of Duty: United Offensive
"yourself"

Last edited:

Kesteh

Twenty
Hm...I see NeoSteam as a possible game. Positive/negative part about it, the NA version is empty due to lack of advertising. I see this as good. More room and less idiots (usually)
Though...One account is limited to one faction once you make a character. If others play the game, I'll be willing to toss my name(s) out.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
Hey everyone. I renewed my xboxlive account. I'll be playing Call of duty 4 and Halo 3. Feel free to invite me or challenge me.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I head home this weekend, guys. I also managed to beat Sonic Chronicles, so I shouldn't have anything distracting me from my tactical prowress while I play any of you.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I head home this weekend, guys. I also managed to beat Sonic Chronicles, so I shouldn't have anything distracting me from my tactical prowress while I play any of you.
Sweet, I look forward to beating you finally in DoR.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
According to my game's record you've beaten me twice already.
Most likely because you got disconnect. You're are an excellent strategist. But Im heading to bed now. This will be my last post for tonight. Good night~

Chomper

At the moment i've got 4 servers on wow i play on:

Llane- Horde side, Aherring
Uldaman- Horde side, Uoyetahi
Bonechewer- Allience side, Seveena
Durotan- Allience side, Tsul

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I'm at home now, so should anyone want to take me on in anything Wifi it should be possible, now.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I can probably do it right now, but I probably won't be experimenting with new COs too much... I think I'm more or less set on the one I'm going to be using to command my army at this point.