• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Only taken me two years...

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
DragonComedian from FA here.
Taken me a while to actually get around to introducing myself, what with being busy writing new material for my remaining deviantARSE account.
I was going to bore you all with everything I was into, but that would make me sound like one of those retarded fanboys, so I'll just post my top two likes and dislikes.
I like Dragons and Beers. How simple was that!?
What I don't like is yiff and religious nutters, but you won't hear me enforcing my ideals about either of those around here, so no worries right? ^.=.^'

If you wanna get to know me a little better then it's easy if you have a sense of humour because I'll look for a joke in almost any situation, so if you don't like having fun poked at you then maybe I'm not the best person to talk to, the bright side is that I don't mind being ribbed myself. It's fun.

So, uh...yeah! Drop me a line.

lance.f

:3 howdy there! nice ta meetcha! I been here 2 years and i kinda just Regesterd myself on these here forums today cause the sites whacked out X3. anyhoo!! *HUGS*

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
lance.f said:
:3 howdy there! nice ta meetcha! I been here 2 years and i kinda just Regesterd myself on these here forums today cause the sites whacked out X3. anyhoo!! *HUGS*

Yeah, the site has a habit of doing that. No surprise really. Maybe it has something to do with Dragoneer taking charge again. :p

lance.f

Well hopes hes goods at managing it

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Jonas-Shifu. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Rilvor said:
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay

I bet you say that to all the new guys. :p

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Anders said:
Welcome to the FA forums, Jonas-Shifu. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Thanks Anders. I'll give your FA page a view when the site comes back online.

Nepharite

the outsider
Greetings from a newbie, Jonas-Shifu! :)
Can I ask why you were you banned from DA?

lance.f

Not really a question to ask in the open X3 just sayin :3

Nepharite

the outsider
lance.f said:
Sorry, I didn't know it's a private topic (since Jonas-Shifu mentioned it in his profile). A PM will do then. :) Just curious.

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Nepharite said:
Greetings from a newbie, Jonas-Shifu! :)
Can I ask why you were you banned from DA?

The short version: For being a dick. ;3

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Rilvor said:
Only to the ones that don't manage to encourage an actual response out of me ;3

Ooh, that's harsh! XD
Just for that I'm definitely giving your page a look-over when the site's back up.

lance.f

Nepharite said:
lance.f said:
Sorry, I didn't know it's a private topic (since Jonas-Shifu mentioned it in his profile). A PM will do then. :) Just curious.

Its oki ^v^ i just dont want ya in troubles

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Jonas-Shifu said:

Actually, they tried to put transformative/conformative costumes or use said kinds of spells on me because I'm human. >.>

welcome *gives huggles* i hope you have a good time

lance.f

Feel free to note me buddy if ya ever wanna have a chit chat..or something ^.^

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Digitalpotato said:
Jonas-Shifu said:

Actually, they tried to put transformative/conformative costumes or use said kinds of spells on me because I'm human. >.>

I don't like furries that do that on people. Should learn to leave things alone as they are without interference, but they wont have it. It's proof that people with closed minds always have open mouths.

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
Nightintodream said:
welcome *gives huggles* i hope you have a good time

We'll see. ^.=.^ *hugsies*

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
welcome to the forums, i am your freindly neighbourhood codwolf :) if you have any questions/problems with anything (FA related or not) feel free toeither PM me or contact me on AIM and i'll try and sort it out for you, or if you want, im usually on and open for a chat :)

Jonas-Shifu

Satire writer
codewolf said:
welcome to the forums, i am your freindly neighbourhood codwolf :) if you have any questions/problems with anything (FA related or not) feel free toeither PM me or contact me on AIM and i'll try and sort it out for you, or if you want, im usually on and open for a chat :)

"codwolf", lol. What's that, fangs and flippers? :p
I jest. Thanks for the welcome and pointers, I appreciate it.