• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

only uyu pops™

onlyuyupops

Story Spinner
Hey there, it's me, Uyu. I tried really hard to be a normie for about a decade and it turns out that's exhausting, so I've been easing slowly back into being a big nerd; thus, admitting I'm a furry.
("Animal Crossing/monsterpeople/D&D humanoids/shapeshifters/kemonomimi/horned humans/theriocephalic deities don't count!" I insisted, pulled by the current of the Nile to my own watery death.)
Denial aside, I do tend to prefer humans-with-bestial-features over full anthros, tho' I also like the latter. Furtypes of interest: satyrs/horned folk, ovines, bovines, scalies, amphibians, owls, bees/wasps/ants. Strong genre/flavor bias towards low-tech/high-magic fantasy.

Uyu is the name of my 'sona, a shape-shifting voulge-wielding concertina-squeezing ram-satyress. One day she will return from exile, kill her asshole dad, and reign as the High Baroness of the Seelie Court where she was born. (What can I say? Girls just wanna have fun.)

I make art and fiction and music and poetry, allegedly. I keep ambushing my Internet friends in proverbial dark alleyways so I can help them make fursonas, because my favorite thing to do is take somebody's favorite tropes/aesthetics/imagery and smush them together into hyperindulgent character designs.

I've done the forum thing before, I'll get back into the swing of things pretty quick. Hit me up to talk character concepts if that's your jam

M

Massan Otter

Welcome. I approve of the concertina squeezing! (Harmonica-playing otter here)

G

Ginza

Hey! Welcome aboard!

Do ya like wolves as well? If no, I’ll change your mind :p I’ll make you despise us :3

Hope you enjoy your stay!

onlyuyupops

Story Spinner
Welcome. I approve of the concertina squeezing! (Harmonica-playing otter here)
you probably mean in real life, huh? that's awesome, I never got gud at the harmonica. I would love to get a concertina and learn how to play it, but as of now I'm a Fake Free-Reed Fan- I just keep writing characters who play some kind of accordion. I do play bass in real life, though!

Do ya like wolves as well?
wolves are okay! I don't feel strongly about them. werewolves are Good, anytime I read werewolf fic where sbdy's like "but not me... I'm not pack" I'm immediately in my feelings, 0 to 60 in no time flat.
I did draw a sheepwolf just today.

M

Massan Otter

you probably mean in real life, huh? that's awesome, I never got gud at the harmonica. I would love to get a concertina and learn how to play it, but as of now I'm a Fake Free-Reed Fan- I just keep writing characters who play some kind of accordion. I do play bass in real life, though!

I'm pretty terrible at the harmonica IRL (I play double bass, guitar and a couple of other things) - it's the otter who plays it, as it seems like a nice portable, charming instrument to sit around on riverbanks with.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I'm pretty terrible at the harmonica IRL (I play double bass, guitar and a couple of other things) - it's the otter who plays it, as it seems like a nice portable, charming instrument to sit around on riverbanks with.
I just hide in bushes and under blankets squawking at furries. XD

onlyuyupops

Story Spinner
>double bass
!!! Hell yeah, I played the upright in high school (and sold it for college loan payments, RIP In PLUR). I miss it so baaaad, there's nothing like holding an upright against yr hip
>portable, charming
honestly the only time I let practicality factor into character design is 'what instrument does this character play?' it's gotta carry nice if they're a traveler, in a way that permits whatever running-jumping-tumbling the character does, and if they sing ([extremely vocalist voice] and why wouldn't they???) it can't be breath-blown. Like, pan pipes are traditional for satyrs and all, but... you can squeeze a concertina, and sing a ballad, at the same time... no contest!

Welcome lady goat!
Thank ya kindly!