• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

open art trades !!

dofferz

hey there!! i’m looking to do some hopeful art trades on here if anybody is interested! i’ve been trying to get out of my comfort zone lately with art in order to improve and mess around with my current style. i joined here only recently and i figured that this would also be a good way to work myself into the community ^^ so please do post here with your characters! i would love to see them and hopefully get some work of them out!

i DO want to state a couple notes first regarding my trades, however:
- while my side of the trade WILL be a finished art piece (lines, color, and more than likely shading), they will most likely be more of what i personally consider to be sketches. so basically, the lines may be a little messy, but not unidentifiable! there will be color, but not absolutely perfect; for instance, there may be spots where the color is loosely outside of the lines. lastly, while i most likely will add shading to your piece, it will be loose, messier shading. do note that i WILL still be putting a lot of effort into a piece!! please do not take this as a rushed drawing ^^ i will be sure to post full well examples of what i personally count as a sketch.
- i WILL do full drawings upon request as opposed to sketches, though i do require that you fully mirror the amount of effort put into your own work. i mean no offense by it, but doing fully finished, clean, complete drawings takes it out of me. i rarely even draw them for my own, personal art. if you are not going to put forth similar effort into your work, you will only receive a sketch.
- i do require you post proof of your end before i fully finish my end. usually i will begin a sketch of the character from the moment i receive it, but i will not clean, color, or shade it until proof of your half is provided (whether it be finished or a relative wip). apologies, but i’ve been scammed many times and don’t want to tolerate it anymore ^^

things that i WILL draw!!
- feral characters. these are what i am most comfortable drawing and will likely be higher quality, just because it is in my comfort zone.
- anthropomorphic characters. i am opening trades to get out of my comfort zone, and so i will be taking some offers on anthro/furry characters. keep in mind they might look a little rougher since i am still not too great at drawing them.
- most animals! i draw more animals than i don’t, and will likely give anything you offer me a shot. if i genuinely can not draw your character, i will let you know and either a.) you can offer me a new one or b.) simply, and apologetically, have me end the trade.
- b///d and g/re- may not be the best and may not be able to do this in excess, but i have no issue incorporating it into work!

things that i MAY draw!!
- nsfw,,,,, it’s not that i don’t wanna draw your sexy characters, it’s just that i‘ve literally tried drawing it for myself but have issues making it look good. i do not want to put out anything that i do not feel is as good as i can do. while i may give your characters a shot, i can not promise that i will carry through with it if it causes me too much discontent.
- extremely complex designs. i LOVE a nice, complex design!! but if the design is extremely complex and either causes me to a.) spend a much, much longer time on it than any other piece or b.) feel so dissatisfied with the result to the point i do not want to put it out, i will either ask for a.) mirrored effort on your own piece, similar to a fully finished work opposed to a sketch, or b.) simply, and apologetically, have me end the trade.
- two characters interacting. i am not very good at making characters interact in one piece ASCFNDFRTIU but i am trying to push from my comfort zone so i MAY try these, but if i cannot make it work, well, you know the drill by now. ALSO: make sure to read my conditions on multiple characters below.

things i WILL NOT draw!!
- humans. sorry, but i do not at all feel confident enough in my human ability to put these out to others. even pushing my comfort zone like i am, they just refuse to settle right into my style.
- heavy mech. light mech is alright, but full on,,,,? no. sorry.
- uhhhhh tbh i know there’s more i will not do but can’t think of off the top of my head.... tbh if you’re curious, just ask and ill let you know if i will do it or not!
- detailed backgrounds. take way too long and im not good at them HAH

things i WILL draw but ONLY on condition!!
- fully finished pieces (see above).
- multiple characters. if you want multiple characters in your piece from me, i expect a.) a matching amount of multiple characters OR matching amount of separate pieces in yours. i’m not going to draw two characters for you if you only draw one in return for me. i MAY, however, make exceptions for this in terms of the quality and detail in your own work.

EXAMPLES!

(would be colored, but simply an anthro/furry concept.)

(this one is kind of in between sketch and full but it took me a while SO)

you CAN ask for multiple trades!! if you want to, at least.
additional note: PLEASE, PLEASE understand that i spend almost all of my time balancing school and work. i do not always have the time to work on art immediately. in addition, it often takes a a good amount of time to sit down and finish a piece i am content with. if your work takes a bit to finish, i truly apologize. but if i promised a piece for you, i will finish it as long as i too receive my piece in return. i will go almost in order of replies: i will start poster 1 before poster 2, but poster 2’s half may be finished before poster 1 if poster 2 finishes my piece before poster 1. drawing one of my characters BEFORE i can accept and approve your trade will not promise something in return, so please try not to do this,,, for example, you draw my character before you even request yours from me, and then your character ends up falling in a category that i will not draw..... and i do not want to be accused of stealing.

Last edited:

dofferz

in regards to what i would want in return, honestly, i would be content with anybody in my primary and secondary listings in my toyhou.se. however, i’m listing below more specifics since some i would still prefer over others. regarding nsfw, just message me and i can list any needed specifics on them. just don’t wanna post public for any minors.

my primary characters i would want drawn:
bella - female, chihuahua, preferably sfw but will accept nsfw as well.
liam - male, husky, both sfw and nsfw,,,,
liam and bella,,, y’know,,, doing a do,,,,, do note size difference ahaha sobs,,, would genuinely kill for this but
jade - female, domestic feline, sfw only, feral only
bernard - male, saint bernard, both sfw and nsfw, note i do not own the lion character in the gallery. do not add this character.
ethan - female, human, sfw only, human only
bjorn - male, domestic feline, both sfw and nsfw, feral only

again, however, you can draw anybody listed in my primary and secondary listings!

Last edited:

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
hey there!! i’m looking to do some hopeful art trades on here if anybody is interested! i’ve been trying to get out of my comfort zone lately with art in order to improve and mess around with my current style. i joined here only recently and i figured that this would also be a good way to work myself into the community ^^ so please do post here with your characters! i would love to see them and hopefully get some work of them out!

i DO want to state a couple notes first regarding my trades, however:
- while my side of the trade WILL be a finished art piece (lines, color, and more than likely shading), they will most likely be more of what i personally consider to be sketches. so basically, the lines may be a little messy, but not unidentifiable! there will be color, but not absolutely perfect; for instance, there may be spots where the color is loosely outside of the lines. lastly, while i most likely will add shading to your piece, it will be loose, messier shading. do note that i WILL still be putting a lot of effort into a piece!! please do not take this as a rushed drawing ^^ i will be sure to post full well examples of what i personally count as a sketch.
- i WILL do full drawings upon request as opposed to sketches, though i do require that you fully mirror the amount of effort put into your own work. i mean no offense by it, but doing fully finished, clean, complete drawings takes it out of me. i rarely even draw them for my own, personal art. if you are not going to put forth similar effort into your work, you will only receive a sketch.
- i do require you post proof of your end before i fully finish my end. usually i will begin a sketch of the character from the moment i receive it, but i will not clean, color, or shade it until proof of your half is provided (whether it be finished or a relative wip). apologies, but i’ve been scammed many times and don’t want to tolerate it anymore ^^

things that i WILL draw!!
- feral characters. these are what i am most comfortable drawing and will likely be higher quality, just because it is in my comfort zone.
- anthropomorphic characters. i am opening trades to get out of my comfort zone, and so i will be taking some offers on anthro/furry characters. keep in mind they might look a little rougher since i am still not too great at drawing them.
- most animals! i draw more animals than i don’t, and will likely give anything you offer me a shot. if i genuinely can not draw your character, i will let you know and either a.) you can offer me a new one or b.) simply, and apologetically, have me end the trade.
- b///d and g/re- may not be the best and may not be able to do this in excess, but i have no issue incorporating it into work!

things that i MAY draw!!
- nsfw,,,,, it’s not that i don’t wanna draw your sexy characters, it’s just that i‘ve literally tried drawing it for myself but have issues making it look good. i do not want to put out anything that i do not feel is as good as i can do. while i may give your characters a shot, i can not promise that i will carry through with it if it causes me too much discontent.
- extremely complex designs. i LOVE a nice, complex design!! but if the design is extremely complex and either causes me to a.) spend a much, much longer time on it than any other piece or b.) feel so dissatisfied with the result to the point i do not want to put it out, i will either ask for a.) mirrored effort on your own piece, similar to a fully finished work opposed to a sketch, or b.) simply, and apologetically, have me end the trade.
- two characters interacting. i am not very good at making characters interact in one piece ASCFNDFRTIU but i am trying to push from my comfort zone so i MAY try these, but if i cannot make it work, well, you know the drill by now. ALSO: make sure to read my conditions on multiple characters below.

things i WILL NOT draw!!
- humans. sorry, but i do not at all feel confident enough in my human ability to put these out to others. even pushing my comfort zone like i am, they just refuse to settle right into my style.
- heavy mech. light mech is alright, but full on,,,,? no. sorry.
- uhhhhh tbh i know there’s more i will not do but can’t think of off the top of my head.... tbh if you’re curious, just ask and ill let you know if i will do it or not!
- detailed backgrounds. take way too long and im not good at them HAH

things i WILL draw but ONLY on condition!!
- fully finished pieces (see above).
- multiple characters. if you want multiple characters in your piece from me, i expect a.) a matching amount of multiple characters OR matching amount of separate pieces in yours. i’m not going to draw two characters for you if you only draw one in return for me. i MAY, however, make exceptions for this in terms of the quality and detail in your own work.

EXAMPLES!

(would be colored, but simply an anthro/furry concept.)

(this one is kind of in between sketch and full but it took me a while SO)

you CAN ask for multiple trades!! if you want to, at least.
additional note: PLEASE, PLEASE understand that i spend almost all of my time balancing school and work. i do not always have the time to work on art immediately. in addition, it often takes a a good amount of time to sit down and finish a piece i am content with. if your work takes a bit to finish, i truly apologize. but if i promised a piece for you, i will finish it as long as i too receive my piece in return. i will go almost in order of replies: i will start poster 1 before poster 2, but poster 2’s half may be finished before poster 1 if poster 2 finishes my piece before poster 1. drawing one of my characters BEFORE i can accept and approve your trade will not promise something in return, so please try not to do this,,, for example, you draw my character before you even request yours from me, and then your character ends up falling in a category that i will not draw..... and i do not want to be accused of stealing.
Hi there! I'm interested in a trade. My gallery is here: Artwork Gallery for DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You have a wide range of 1 character to choose from :D

I was looking at doing a portrait of Liam. He was the one to catch my eye out of your characters. Also note my schedule is quite tight as well so it might be a few days, to possibly even a week turn around for my half of the trade. Let me know if you agree to this trade and I'll get to work.
(There's more ref material in my gallery if you need it.)

Attachments

• 9maKh0V.png
    9maKh0V.png
    762.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DergenRef1Crop.png
    DergenRef1Crop.png
    494.9 KB · Views: 9
  • dergen-t.png
    dergen-t.png
    389.8 KB · Views: 10
  • niHbpDB.png
    niHbpDB.png
    571.6 KB · Views: 11
  • VinfangRecolour1.png
    VinfangRecolour1.png
    158 KB · Views: 9

dofferz

Hi there! I'm interested in a trade. My gallery is here: Artwork Gallery for DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
You have a wide range of 1 character to choose from :D

I was looking at doing a portrait of Liam. He was the one to catch my eye out of your characters. Also note my schedule is quite tight as well so it might be a few days, to possibly even a week turn around for my half of the trade. Let me know if you agree to this trade and I'll get to work.
(There's more ref material in my gallery if you need it.)
sounds awesome, i would i’d love to do a trade w you and to draw yours! and no worries, take your time! my work schedule is packed the rest of this week as well, so for real no worries with time i 100% understand ^^

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
My half of the trade is almost ready, should be with you tomorrow if not sooner :)

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
sounds awesome, i would i’d love to do a trade w you and to draw yours! and no worries, take your time! my work schedule is packed the rest of this week as well, so for real no worries with time i 100% understand ^^
Here you go! I tried doing Liam fullbody (Something that I am notoriously bad at with ferals), it took something like 4 hours but I eventually got something I was happy with :D I hope you like it! Sorry for the delay, and also I would've posted a WIP version but I entirely forgot. Can't wait to see what you do with Dergen :D
Liam by DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Liam.png

dofferz

Here you go! I tried doing Liam fullbody (Something that I am notoriously bad at with ferals), it took something like 4 hours but I eventually got something I was happy with :D I hope you like it! Sorry for the delay, and also I would've posted a WIP version but I entirely forgot. Can't wait to see what you do with Dergen :D
Liam by DergenTheDragon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
View attachment 99509
i’m so sorry i’m so late to responding to this all- he looks so good oh my gosh thank you so much!!! i’ve been extremely busy with work this past week but i do have tomorrow off and i will start working on yours then !! thank you so, so, so much!! i’m really excited to start your character ^^
also, do you have a toyhouse by any chance that i can credit you with?

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
i’m so sorry i’m so late to responding to this all- he looks so good oh my gosh thank you so much!!! i’ve been extremely busy with work this past week but i do have tomorrow off and i will start working on yours then !! thank you so, so, so much!! i’m really excited to start your character ^^
also, do you have a toyhouse by any chance that i can credit you with?
I don't have toyhouse, please credit to my FA page. Thank you :D And no worries, I know life can throw you under the bus sometimes with what needs doing and when. I completely understand. I saw you hadn't been online in a few days anyway so I guessed that's what might've happened.
And I'm glad you like it :D Can't wait to see yours! <3

kolaiviski

~ that crazy cat lady
Uh hi! How about an art trade? I have some examples in my FA gallery and Bella with Liam caught my heart, so I think I could draw one of them (or both haha). Most of my characters, from who you can choose, are here.
I will try not to delay the trade, and will send the sketch when my conscience says I like it xD But just for a note, sometimes I can get confused with time, because of different timezones.

dofferz

I don't have toyhouse, please credit to my FA page. Thank you :D And no worries, I know life can throw you under the bus sometimes with what needs doing and when. I completely understand. I saw you hadn't been online in a few days anyway so I guessed that's what might've happened.
And I'm glad you like it :D Can't wait to see yours! <3
alright, i'll be sure to do that! and yeah, no, life is real harsh about that; everytime i have smth to do it's like "here!!!! new stuff!! this first!!!!" and i feel bad for people who are waiting. but i did finish up my half, so here you are!

and the link is here!
//edit i forgot to note, but i will hopefully upload it to my account soon!
Uh hi! How about an art trade? I have some examples in my FA gallery and Bella with Liam caught my heart, so I think I could draw one of them (or both haha). Most of my characters, from who you can choose, are here.
I will try not to delay the trade, and will send the sketch when my conscience says I like it xD But just for a note, sometimes I can get confused with time, because of different timezones.
i'd love to do a trade w you!! i really love noctis,,, i might draw them,,,
but no worries if it does take you a bit! i'm not the fastest either, so i have no issues if it takes some time to do!!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
alright, i'll be sure to do that! and yeah, no, life is real harsh about that; everytime i have smth to do it's like "here!!!! new stuff!! this first!!!!" and i feel bad for people who are waiting. but i did finish up my half, so here you are!

and the link is here!
//edit i forgot to note, but i will hopefully upload it to my account soon!

i'd love to do a trade w you!! i really love noctis,,, i might draw them,,,
but no worries if it does take you a bit! i'm not the fastest either, so i have no issues if it takes some time to do!!
That looks awesome! Stunning job! May I post this to my own gallery? (with credit obvs)

dofferz

I thought Bella was cute so I tried drawing her
View attachment 99774
SHES SO CUTE!!!! thank you so much i love it !!! for your character do you want the one that you offered in your own trade thread (sorry i never got around to replying to that ^^’)? or somebody else?

but seriously omg thank you so much she’s so cute i’m????
and as i’m asking everyone else, do you have a toyhouse account at all that i could credit you on? or do you need me to just link back to fa?

//edit: hothouse... i literally said hothouse didn’t i. i am so dumb i can not type to save my lifw

Last edited:

SakuraKitsune

Meme Connoisseur
SHES SO CUTE!!!! thank you so much i love it !!! for your character do you want the one that you offered in your own trade thread (sorry i never got around to replying to that ^^’)? or somebody else?

but seriously omg thank you so much she’s so cute i’m????
and as i’m asking everyone else, do you have a hothouse account at all that i could credit you on? or do you need me to just link back to fa?
You're very welcome! And yes the character I posted from my AT thread is the one you'll be drawing if that's ok-

I don't have an account on toyhouse, sadly; but do whatever one works for you I guess- ^^

dofferz

You're very welcome! And yes the character I posted from my AT thread is the one you'll be drawing if that's ok-

I don't have an account on toyhouse, sadly; but do whatever one works for you I guess- ^^
sounds good!!! i’m going to start working on yours tonight, and tomorrow if need be! i’ve a free day tomorrow so i should be able to stay up and work for a bit with no worry ^^ thank you sm for being so patient w me for real

and got it, no worries! i’ll link back to FA so you get proper credit for it!

Wellp.
I thought I will finish it tomorrow, because today I was kinda busy, buuuut... I made it xD And I really hope you'll like it. Drawing Liam and Bella was so fun! c:
Linky link
Feel free to credit me on Toyhouse, if you will post it there c: My name is the same here and on th.
!!!!!!!! babies!!! my babies!! two of them i am !! omg thank you so much,,,,,,,, they look so happy ,, i love them so much,,,, thank you for real i can’t,,, once i finish sakurakitsune’s i’m going to get started on yours !!! and again, thank you so much for being patient with me on this i appreciate it ú-ù and i’ll credit you on TH thank you for the info on that!!!

hhsshehahsghjsn literally everybody trading thank you so much for real y’all have no idea how grateful i am and how much i love every last one of these pieces,,, they all bring me so much joy thank you all !!! <33 <33

dofferz

i really like noctis but at the same time.... i really liked this one,,,,, but at the same time again i’m not too sure if i like the drawing i did???? honestly might do another one as well cause i’m iffy on this one ú-ù and i mean you DID do two of mine in the first place
but i have this !! i really love the character,,, like the markings are real subtle but blend and work really well together together i love that

forgot to tag oop-
@kolaiviski