• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat For All!

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! I saw this has been attempted before and it just kept dying but it hasn't been attempted in a couple of years. I figured, what's the harm in trying again? Just talk about things here! Preferably not politics because that always get out of hand...

D

Deleted member 111470

But we already have 3 other threads for open chat... One of which is literally named "open chat"

Alys_0_0

Really? Are they active? I searched for them but the most recent open chat I saw was two years ago... Sorry!

D

Deleted member 111470

Really? Are they active? I searched for them but the most recent open chat I saw was two years ago... Sorry!

Yeah, here's the open chat in general:

And the other two are in forum games - last post wins, and predator vs prey

Alys_0_0

Yeah, here's the open chat in general:

And the other two are in forum games - last post wins, and predator vs prey
Those last two have so many posts that my system can't handle them XD

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
Hey! I saw this has been attempted before and it just kept dying but it hasn't been attempted in a couple of years. I figured, what's the harm in trying again? Just talk about things here! Preferably not politics because that always get out of hand...
Hmm.... this is kind of a redundant thread, frankly (IMO).... as there's an "Open Chat" one - that has well over 73,000 replies already..... and - that's about as active as it gets.

Alys_0_0

Yea i figured that out after i made this

Alys_0_0

wouldn't your thread just fall under the same circumstances though?
I doubt that'll happen for a long time. Those threads have about 2 or 4 thousand pages of posts.
I guess open chat is not open anymore?
It's still open but there's not much point since another open chat already exists. It'll always be open since I can't delete threads XD

Connor J. Coyote

The ¥oteƵer Extraordinaire
Hmmm... well, (if you're looking for extra activity on here) - then, perhaps you could change the topic a bit (if you'd like to); as - seeing that you're the OP, (you can certainly do that - within your own thread, if you'd like to).... and so - you could make it an open chat, but - just concentrate it on a particular topic, (that the open chat will focus on), perhaps.

And, that way there - things will focus on a certain area, that the discussion can revolve around... which may make the thread more interesting to others.... so, (that can be worth a try) - if you decide to do it.

Alys_0_0

I don't know what that topic would be, though. It seems perfectly active now the way it is so I'll just keep it as this. I didn't realize it was redundant until after I made it but people still talk here so whatever. *shrug*