• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

P_Dragon

I’m home now so can respond rather than just hitting the like button while walking along. I find that just typing out thoughts to another person helps enormously most of the time. Focuses the mind on what you really want to do just by going through the process of getting the words out and into a sensible order. Any time you want feel free to DM me if you think that method will help.
Well shucks, no need to offer that, but thank you! I don't think I'll ever want to bother you, but I really appreciate that. My life is quite good, so all this personal reflection has been enjoyable, even if it's kept to myself :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLFIE ^o^ I'm back :D

Now please tell me óò What is yiff? D: There are so many furries out there kowing it... it's unfair D: You are so fluffy D: Please tell me! I promise to be a good foxie óò Eating my vegetables, cleaning my cave - because I'm a dangerous dragon and I promise to not eat any more knights :'D Yes? YES? Please óò
HOLD THE PHONE. Dragon? Or fox? Or...both?? o_O

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
When he call you over for netflix and chill and you actually just watch netflix and chill...

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Netflix actually has a lot of good stuff right now

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Seen Altered Carbon yet? It's got a strong start.

Someone was telling me about that just yesterday. I'll have to check it out. I'm trying to finish up Black Mirror right now.

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Is it any good? Currently on a Drop Dead Diva kick. Binging it so bad.

Yeah, but it's not really a show that you binge, so it's taking a while to catch up.

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Yeah, it's really refreshing and always a trip. I honestly way behind on TV, so I don't have a lot of shows I watch. My favorites are usually something animated or horror.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I don't watch tv. Idfk just ain't my thing.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
To each their own. What are you're interests if you don't mind my asking?
Writing, art, antique firearms, history, reloading, hotrodding aircooled vws, tinkering, antique literature... hmm I know there's more. Oh right and Linux open source systems and handhelds. Also I have a fursuit
10999013_912036942180421_8480128724215092826_o.jpg
10828002_912031545514294_3636535218962496726_o.jpg

VPLH8318.JPG

KittyEbon

Nice fur suit. Antique firearms! That is so cool. Fond of writing, reading literature, playing video games, running. Any specific period of history?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Nice fur suit. Antique firearms! That is so cool. Fond of writing, reading literature, playing video games, running. Any specific period of history?
1860-1960ish.

I collect literature from pre 1930. Have an extensive collection of books I've saved. Oldest in my collection is a swedish bible from the 1600's I actually have an english book from the 1700's where the S's are f's. I also collect things from the USSR.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
Gooooooooooooood morning Furries :'D Or noon, afternoon, evening, night ^o^

Aw, you're a funny one! Hope ya have a cozy time in your nest there
Thank you ^o^ The nest is oooookay ._. Like my own one a lot more D: Also I was so happy I now know what yiff is, I cound't sleep :'D

I'm now a real furry :D
Want to see it?
"I can count to yiff :D"
"I have yiff chocolate bars :D"
"1 2 3 4 5 yiff :D"
See? See? I'm a realy furry now ^o^

Also, I know some more German now! That might come in handy some day.
Schwimmflügel means floatie in german :D
Thats important to know fluffy Wolfy!

HOLD THE PHONE. Dragon? Or fox? Or...both??
I'm a fox :D Wearing a dragon suit - which makes me a dangerous, knights hunting big dragon ^o^

B

BahgDaddy

Gooooooooooooood morning Furries :'D Or noon, afternoon, evening, night ^o^

Thank you ^o^ The nest is oooookay ._. Like my own one a lot more D: Also I was so happy I now know what yiff is, I cound't sleep :'D

I'm now a real furry :D
Want to see it?
"I can count to yiff :D"
"I have yiff chocolate bars :D"
"1 2 3 4 5 yiff :D"
See? See? I'm a realy furry now ^o^

Schwimmflügel means floatie in german :D
Thats important to know fluffy Wolfy!

I'm a fox :D Wearing a dragon suit - which makes me a dangerous, knights hunting big dragon ^o^

Are you wily and sneaky like a fox but can breath fire like a dragon? XD