• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
W

WolfoxeCrevan

Since people are posting sketches and drawings now; I’m practicing human anatomy and I guess I have this so far

Attachments

• F28C34C5-1AFE-45F6-BE23-C14F6A338D15.jpeg
    F28C34C5-1AFE-45F6-BE23-C14F6A338D15.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 58

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
I'm new to the fandom i can't draw and yeah i have no other furries at my school so i get pretty lonely. Happy to be in the fandom tho also i love fallout 4

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I'm new to the fandom i can't draw and yeah i have no other furries at my school so i get pretty lonely. Happy to be in the fandom tho also i love fallout 4
Heyy, welcome to the fandom! I’m sure you have furries at your school, you just don’t know it! In fact, I didn’t know there were a bunch of us at my school until I started being open about my Fur-trash self. Or maybe you could convert people XD.
Well, In any case, welcome to the fandom!! :3

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
Cool ☺

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
*lands with the grace of the Falcon Heavy's center core*

Good evening all.

Dongding

The sheep
Yeah I donno. lol

I've never tried digital art with a stylus before. Sort of fun but my program sucks eggs. Just a few pen styles and an eraser tool. Can't even crop.

B

BahgDaddy

Yeah I donno. lol

I've never tried digital art with a stylus before. Sort of fun but my program sucks eggs. Just a few pen styles and an eraser tool. Can't even crop.

No it's fine. It fun to see what people draw. XD

Dongding

The sheep
I'm still in that very enthusiatic stage of a new experience. I'll be all binged out soon!

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I'm in a dark empty place. I hate this.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
D: Your hoodie was really funny at least. I want one now.
You can find them online for like 15 bucks now look up bat hoodie Halloween, the one I have I bought for my ex so it's technically made for women.