• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
Good morning fluffy and non so fluffy furries :'D Or... noon, afternoon, evening, night :>

Tried acting like my fursona for the last three days in this thread :'D Was fun :'D What I wonder, since you are all experienced furries - when is a furry naked? :0 I mean take my fursona Doruga for example. (Yeah I finally said his name and I pretend to not have done this [Which makes no sense because I'm explicity saying this]). When he takes his dragon costume off, he is a fox cub :0 Sure - but is he now naked? I mean he has fur :0 Or do I have to shave him? xD What sounds really strange D:

Any way! It's sunday every shop is closed, so I will walk throuh the city an yeah... In Germany we would say "I'm spooking around the city" x'D

M

Massan Otter

I haven't drawn mine in more than a scarf yet. So I guess he's naked when he takes that off.

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
I like the "wears only a shirt" furries. I don't think that a furry can be naked until you see the *ahem*.
Bless you ^o^

Could this be worth opening a thread? :0 Sounds weird, but I don't want to duplicate a thread and an answer to this could be interessting :D Or answers! Do I have to open a thread like my sona would... or do I take the things WAY to serious and just should do it? x'D

Dongding

The sheep
I don't think it's been a thread before. Could be interesting. I hope it starts a big cut-throat argument lol.

Dongding

The sheep
Notes_180304_013351_d31_1.jpg

Edit: Fixed lol

Last edited:

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
I don't think it's been a thread before. Could be interesting. I hope it starts a big cut-throat argument lol.
Then I try opening this thread and then I spook around Prague :'D

Also: Please doodle Doruga :'D It would be fun to see how you imagine him x'D

Dongding

The sheep
Lol tomorrow. It's 1:38 and I get up at 5:30. I think that might mean I'm real dumb but only time will tell.

Definitely going to sleep now though. I'll doodle one of these dumb things up for you. Costumed furs for life yo.

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
*stumbles in with a bottle of scotch whiskey in hand* "awoooooooooo"

Last edited:

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
B

backpawscratcher

Good morning fluffy and non so fluffy furries :'D Or... noon, afternoon, evening, night :>

Tried acting like my fursona for the last three days in this thread :'D Was fun :'D What I wonder, since you are all experienced furries - when is a furry naked? :0 I mean take my fursona Doruga for example. (Yeah I finally said his name and I pretend to not have done this [Which makes no sense because I'm explicity saying this]). When he takes his dragon costume off, he is a fox cub :0 Sure - but is he now naked? I mean he has fur :0 Or do I have to shave him? xD What sounds really strange D:

Any way! It's sunday every shop is closed, so I will walk throuh the city an yeah... In Germany we would say "I'm spooking around the city" x'D
Hello there. Pleased to meet you.....again (?)

No need for any clothes at all IMO. Completely optional. BackPaw doesn’t wear anything other than a tool belt and hardhat when he’s up to mischief.

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
Good morning everyone

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
If there's more than one, they'll have to have a duel or something!

Who would win??? That's the real question and would the twin be evil with a mustash???