• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
:0 What are you doing?
(I have no idea what 'fans self' means xD)
tenor.gif

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

Jaberwocky

The "Schwimmflügel"
*pushes a ball back and forth*
Nobody played with me óò
*sniff*
*loses a small tear*
*climb into the nest*

Good night everyone :'D

Heey! How is everyone tonight? I'm taking a small break from drawing. Got a big project I'm working on and it's taking forever. I'm suppose to be at work right now but I hurt my foot so got a few days off. What's everyone else up to tonight?

Well you got the procrastination part down pretty well...I'm really good at that. I'm in a game jam and only got 7 days but have been drawing for a few hours straight.

But my foot is pretty messed up. It's not broken (yaay) but hurts to walk on ;;

Dongding

The sheep
@BahgDaddy

What should Doruga look like? You seem to be on the up and up in regards to him.

Swimming shorts? Water wings? Is that a running gag or a legitimate interest of his?

B

BahgDaddy

@BahgDaddy

What should Doruga look like? You seem to be on the up and up in regards to him.

Swimming shorts? Water wings? Is that a running gag or a legitimate interest of his?

Actually I really have no idea and I'm just kind of going with this. So I guess all that plus he's a fox wearing a dragon costume?