• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

What's the cure for heartache?

Is it Rum?

I'm going to try rum.
7aff3a1def18b61d46a01a4d5fdfeb4d.jpg

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
What's the cure for heartache?

Is it Rum?

I'm going to try rum.

I'm pretty sure anything with a high alcohol content is a cure for heartache.

O

Oakie-Dokie

all i know is i totally haven't broken the law with that so i can only say crackers are good :p

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Holy shit I'm not doing well right now hope this passes.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
IMG_1667.JPG
Found this gem today.

I've wanted to draw something similar for awhile.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Booked my return ticket from Austin. It's on the 17th. So I'm gonna be spending from the 13th to the 17th there. Should be more than a enough time to see if it's for me.

I know it is but actually getting boots on the ground and figuring out costs will be good. Pick up the local papers see what's physically there versus what the internet says. Yeah know do some snoop work!

D

Deleted member 82554

Aw man I wish I had gotten into Breaking Bad sooner, the whole series is epic but that fly episode is priceless; the feels.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Aw man I wish I had gotten into Breaking Bad sooner, the whole series is epic but that fly episode is priceless; the feels.

Oh god, I haven't even watched an episode, though what I've seen of it is great. I really got to
Booked my return ticket from Austin. It's on the 17th. So I'm gonna be spending from the 13th to the 17th there. Should be more than a enough time to see if it's for me.

I know it is but actually getting boots on the ground and figuring out costs will be good. Pick up the local papers see what's physically there versus what the internet says. Yeah know do some snoop work!

I do that at every music store