• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
I forget if that is in 1 or 2. My favorite part of 1 was where you storm the Citadel during the riot with Dog. Also, Ravencroft with the priest and headcrabs.
Ooo yeah I'm just about to hit Ravencroft, that whole segment used to scare the hell outta me when I was younger.

LogicNuke

To the lulz, dear boy.
Banned
Ooo yeah I'm just about to hit Ravencroft, that whole segment used to scare the hell outta me when I was younger.
I know! And the head crabs in general are just creepy.

Unrelated, remember when you get off the train to City 17 and guard knocks over the can and tells you to pick it up? Hilarious.

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
I know! And the head crabs in general are just creepy.

Unrelated, remember when you get off the train to City 17 and guard knocks over the can and tells you to pick it up? Hilarious.
Personally I always get a kick outta headin' down the elevator with Mossman and seeing the Vortigaunts cooking n wearin' chefs hats lol.

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
Talking seriously, I considered using kickstarter for publishing an actual book I was writing, but decided against it. Deadline pressure was a major factor.
I heard that kind of thing can be hell. Sorry ya decided not to mate, I've seen the distress that kinda shit brings.