• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
y1-OoP4E6fI.jpg

LogicNuke

To the lulz, dear boy.
Banned
Before I came to the open chat, I went to comics and books and hugs, but the chats dried pretty quick. The only active threads seemed to be babyfur/cubfur welcoming threads, so I avoided those. This thread hit the sweet spot.

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
I have come here to throw a few photos. Everything ранво I fill in them in one of the galleries now. At last pads have reached tags. Still I look for the websites on fursuits to order to myself the website. It is time to develop.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Yeah I've been abusing that as much as possible after how many times I got my bloody teeth kicked in on chapter 3. I think the protag is the only colourless unit, I havent seen any other ones anyways.
Ideally (when I get all my fav characters)
You'd want the 3 elements (fire, water and wood) to penetrate the backline (so either give them magic rod, spear or bow)
then get a protagonist support (they tend to be bulky) or a melee light or dark

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
Ideally (when I get all my fav characters)
You'd want the 3 elements (fire, water and wood) to penetrate the backline (so either give them magic rod, spear or bow)
then get a protagonist support (they tend to be bulky) or a melee light or dark
Ashigara shall be my rod savior. <3
If I can ever roll his sumo arse.