• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Another reason I love Georgia is when it snows, everything shuts down!!! No work! No school!! Drive at your own risk!! I love it when it snows! Unless the power goes out, then we're fucked!

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Welp! Gotta run! Gotta peel some potatoes before I go install a water heater! Bye Furries!*waves and runs out door*

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Go and sleep Winston you fag
You know i'm tired practically all the time. XD
Holy shit it's the anniversary of the first time you told me to sleep. XD
AX06SKV.png

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
I

Infrarednexus

Just finished an animal anatomy quiz back at the campus. I thought it was going to be brutal but I laughed when I read the questions.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I'm physically hurting gods damnit I think I pulled something in me arm.

Did somebody say glock 19?!
MEdA0wI.jpg

Here's mine

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
Trying not to fall asleep while writing... can't tell if it's the snow that's making me tired, or if it's just one of those days. School wasn't even that difficult... ugh.

Dongding

The sheep
Also @MsRavage .Still new to digital stuff. Whats the best way to sketch form? (or at least how do you do it?) You can see my process sort of on Jiccs' request page. 3:

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
im pretty new myself. Digital is not my strong point and my learning new things. As for sketching, i just use the paint brush and lower the opacity. That makes a decent sketch imo but take my advice with a grain of salt.

I watch youtube videos on how to improve....its hard

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I strictly draw digitally. Granted my art style is pretty raw. So I colour the sketches.

Not sure what system you're using. I'm stupid and bought a Wacom Studio Pro to draw on. So I got all the bells and whistles.

I use numerous layers for sketching. And it helps edit things as well as making things eaiser to fix or move around.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
OH GOD yeah i can't afford that. I could barely afford mine. it was $50. LOL

I wanted to get this artisol screen one that is cintiques rival from what i've read...but its $300