• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

I

Infrarednexus

My tablet was only $250. It's gotten me far enough to satisfy me. I wish I could get a better art program though. I'm stuck with Sumo Paint for my art.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Good afternoon to you too Telnac *hugs*
It's alright. I've been finding ways to amuse myself & fill the time. How is your day going?
*hugs and nuzzles back*
Tedious but productive. Took a while to get into a good groove but once I have importing the new animations is going quickly.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I'm physically hurting gods damnit I think I pulled something in me arm.

Did somebody say glock 19?!
MEdA0wI.jpg

Here's mine
Some light reading?

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
it has to be attached to the computer. Its a basic tablet. new it costs 100$ maybe 70 if you can find it. I got mine off on craigslist that was new but was sold from someone...so idk if it was really new

I

Infrarednexus

I use a Bamboo tablet I got from Amazon. Its old but I'm very faithful to it.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
hey whatever works. My intuos works really well for me. Drawing on your phone that is pretty cool! do you just use your finger or a stylus?

I

Infrarednexus

hey whatever works. My intuos works really well for me. Drawing on your phone that is pretty cool! do you just use your finger or a stylus?
I use a stylist pen. But the tablet also lets me use my finger if I want. I really want to get a more advanced piece of equipment but if I did I have no idea where to start getting used to it.

Dongding

The sheep
Naw the Note8 has a wifi stylus with a little feature button you can assign a shortcut to. Swap colors or undo etc.

Currently I mostly use the button to temporarily interrupt what I'm doing if I grip it too tightly and accidentally give it a press... I should really assign something to it.

It's actually pretty legit. The cursor hovers underneath it if you hold it within a couple inches of the screen for precision. I assume all tablets and styluses do that, but it's nice to know phones are sort of catching up in regards to being reasonable to produce media with.

Last edited:
I

Infrarednexus

I'm thinking of getting a new stylist pen. Do all pens work with any tablet, or are they made specifically to work with the one you purchase?

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
I use Krita it's a free open source art program.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Yikes, seems like a sad place here, these days. For years, I never blocked anyone, but I've just not been able to deal with the sheer volume of negativity and vitriol here, from certain users in particular; from having zero blocked, it's rapidly grown to 5. I've liked this place, tried to help others here whenever I can, tried to make them laugh, welcomed folks, tried them feel included, and part of something. But one grows weary.

And so instead of just leaving, I'll take this path for a spell, post in the areas I find positive, where furs follow their interests and passions, and just ignore the mounds of crap that have been clogging the place, due is part to a near total lack of moderation.

I

Infrarednexus

Yikes, seems like a sad place here, these days. For years, I never blocked anyone, but I've just not been able to deal with the sheer volume of negativity and vitriol here, from certain users in particular; from having zero blocked, it's rapidly grown to 5. I've liked this place, tried to help others here whenever I can, tried to make them laugh, welcomed folks, tried them feel included, and part of something. But one grows weary.

And so instead of just leaving, I'll take this path for a spell, post in the areas I find positive, where furs follow their interests and passions, and just ignore the mounds of crap that have been clogging the place, due is part to a near total lack of moderation.
Good for you for staying on the up side of things Simo. I agree that these forums can get pretty ugly sometimes and its best to ignore it.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Eh I have a pretty thick skin when it comes to negative people. I'd like to observe them even more, analyze their psyche and all that.

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
i'd like to think i can handle others well enough...but im easily triggered. Talk about animals, environment, science, and i usually lose my cool

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
Glock 19 I guess

I own a Glock 19, and it is my primary carry gun. It is simple and reliable. It is also compact enough to conceal in most situations, yet it also has 15+1 capacity. As long as it doesn’t feel too “blocky” for you, it is an outstanding firearm.

M

Massan Otter

I realise this forum has always had a high turnover rate (since I rarely recognise current users in older threads), but there do seem to be a lot of regular posters disengaging and drifting away right now.
And it feels like the range of subjects that cannot be comfortably discussed here is increasing, though perhaps I'm just the "wrong" type of furry in some way.