• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
0yEKefO1yi0.jpg

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
I am a volunteer of a shelter for birds. As recently rechallah to other city, there is no opportunity to help on a straight line with a shelter. Therefore I can supervise Lish group. I answer questions of users of what to do with that or ache the picked-up bird. How to feed where to contain how to give first aid.

c-FGXooOezM.jpg

That's so nice of you, taking care of animals! Keep up what you're doing.

R

RagnarTheWolf

I am a volunteer of a shelter for birds. As recently rechallah to other city, there is no opportunity to help on a straight line with a shelter. Therefore I can supervise Lish group. I answer questions of users of what to do with that or ache the picked-up bird. How to feed where to contain how to give first aid.

c-FGXooOezM.jpg
That's very noble of you

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
Several years I am engaged in it and it is pleasant to me.
Besides birds we have still small pets.
And two raccoons.
Plusha and Enik.

I

Infrarednexus

I've noticed that a lot of the wild animals at these rescue shelters eventually end up being very friendly with people. It's interesting considering most people associate this kind of interaction with humans and animals to be exclusive to domesticated pets.

B

backpawscratcher

I've noticed that a lot of the wild animals at these rescue shelters eventually end up being very friendly with people. It's interesting considering most people associate this kind of interaction with humans and animals to be exclusive to domesticated pets.
Can't speak for birds, but certainly all mammals love interaction. Being stroked, petted, cuddled etc. Those we consider to be "livestock" especially. Sheep, pigs, cows, goats. And horses and donkeys have to be some of the most affectionate creatures you can encounter.