• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Dongding

The sheep
Well the drama did the real life damage I feared. Now my trip to Austin Texas is in the air.

The person I was going to stay with for these four days and get a feel of the land blocked me on discord and facebook

A trip planned since the middle of march..,

And everything is just., in the air,
How did that happen?

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Well the drama did the real life damage I feared. Now my trip to Austin Texas is in the air.

The person I was going to stay with for these four days and get a feel of the land blocked me on discord and facebook

A trip planned since the middle of march..,

And everything is just., in the air,

I know this feeling way to well and have experienced it firsthand 3 times over and offhand more times then I can remember. I refer to it as being lost in a crowd.

I

Infrarednexus

I don't know man. Us apes have VERY long arms and all :D
siamang_brachiating.jpg

Dongding

The sheep
Yes. Crush him. >:3 Squeeze the valuable purple bird fluid right out of him so we can sell it for lots and lots of money. Mua ha ha!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Odd thought: do people keep huge tuna fish, in big tanks, just as pets? Maybe in Japan, just to admire them?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
So like. I finally won associate of the month at work. People are constantly shocked I have never won it before and I was constantly half shrieking when the new one was announced "What do I have to do? Be hit by a bus?!"

The answer was no...I just had to start finding it funny to see how much extra I was getting people to buy. Like I am not a total dick about it, but I have strong evidence for the products I recommend. I don't care what corporate says, I will recommend what actually works and what actually helps you take better care of your animals or so help me. I'll get you what you need, and then help you get what you want. I even have a mental quality level list that I can tailor to peoples' needs and wants. I am really good at this, especially fish. Because we don't sell ferrets and I am both sad and glad about it.

But like. Fish tanks are a lot of work and people don't recognize that. I don't want you coming back into my store in a few weeks because you didn't know you needed water conditioner to make sure you didn't have active chlorimides burning your fish's gills, or that you didn't know you didn't need five million chemicals. You need water conditioner, beneficial bacteria, and at BEST a PH stabilizer for a freshwater tank. Most issues can be solved with more frequent water changes. Keep up with your maintenance and give high-quality food and you won't have to worry about medicine for your fish either. As most fish diseases are caused by poor water quality, that keeps your tank healthy.

Oh god that reminds me I need to start saving for more filter pads...I'm only a month away from needing to replace again. God I love sponge based canister filters.

Leah

Le Friendly Snep
So like. I finally won associate of the month at work. People are constantly shocked I have never won it before and I was constantly half shrieking when the new one was announced "What do I have to do? Be hit by a bus?!"

The answer was no...I just had to start finding it funny to see how much extra I was getting people to buy. Like I am not a total dick about it, but I have strong evidence for the products I recommend. I don't care what corporate says, I will recommend what actually works and what actually helps you take better care of your animals or so help me. I'll get you what you need, and then help you get what you want. I even have a mental quality level list that I can tailor to peoples' needs and wants. I am really good at this, especially fish. Because we don't sell ferrets and I am both sad and glad about it.

But like. Fish tanks are a lot of work and people don't recognize that. I don't want you coming back into my store in a few weeks because you didn't know you needed water conditioner to make sure you didn't have active chlorimides burning your fish's gills, or that you didn't know you didn't need five million chemicals. You need water conditioner, beneficial bacteria, and at BEST a PH stabilizer for a freshwater tank. Most issues can be solved with more frequent water changes. Keep up with your maintenance and give high-quality food and you won't have to worry about medicine for your fish either. As most fish diseases are caused by poor water quality, that keeps your tank healthy.

Oh god that reminds me I need to start saving for more filter pads...I'm only a month away from needing to replace again. God I love sponge based canister filters.

Congrats on getting associate of the month!

LogicNuke

To the lulz, dear boy.
Banned

Congrats.

You're right about fish tanks. I maintain my neighbor's when she's on vacation. It's a chore. :/