• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Here you go @Dongding :
KFOkI0S.jpg

LogicNuke

To the lulz, dear boy.
Banned
Oh my fucking goodness.
And just like that, I decided to never sleep again, fearing the nightmares that await me sleep.

Nice costume. The Hollywood studios should hire whoever made that instead using all this CGI crap. Practical effects are always better.

LogicNuke

To the lulz, dear boy.
Banned
I’m going to turn this into one of those “repost this and follow me in ten seconds or it will crawl into your room tonight and kill you” posts
This comment just reminded of that movie Drag Me To Hell. I didn't need to remember this.

For the squeamish among you, don't look this movie up or watch it.

Writing this, I realize I probably just made this that much more tempting.

LegendaryWhisper

The Artist that hasn't slept in months
I am awake.

LegendaryWhisper

I was thinking more Awake and Alive but okay XD

LegendaryWhisper

I

Infrarednexus

I come back in just one days time and I find all the forums are getting ugly and vitriolic. This is why you'll find me in the games section most of the time.

How is everyone doing today by the way?

LegendaryWhisper

I'm alright

W

WolfoxeCrevan

I come back in just one days time and I find all the forums are getting ugly and vitriolic. This is why you'll find me in the games section most of the time.

How is everyone doing today by the way?
I set my kiddie pool on top of the dumpster fire we call a forum and turned it into a hot tub.
So pretty good tbh