• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
I'm back from my China trip via Pandakick Airlines!!!

And you know what greeted me?
View attachment 29939 View attachment 29940 View attachment 29941
View attachment 29942
I'm too tired of life to deal with someone wanting to start drama sooo blocked!

I thought I'd avoid this by staying out of drama bait threads but the drama found me
Im so bloody confused lol.
Not so much drama as someone just takin' the piss, at least there was some quality effort there.

Chillin with a jack and coke and some memes. All is well

giphy.webp
Cant see the image :V icry

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
You ever experience that thing where ya stretch so hard it feels like the earth just split in half?

Maybe they had an argument over who could lick their oiwn eyes better? ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ

G'day everyone, how are ya all doin?

Good. Trying to write my original fiction instead of writing my fanfiction. I've got enough posted recently, I need to work on my more important stuff.

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
All this talk about drama is making me fall asleep.

zenmaldita

always hungry
lol I don't even understand what the hell Super was trying to say
idk either!
I was so confused I told them I'm not sure what they want but okay let's have something happen to you???
Guess they didn't like not being able to do whatever they want.

Im so bloody confused lol.
Not so much drama as someone just takin' the piss, at least there was some quality effort there
Zyther and Jack's impromptu bathroom fight was the best.

ugh IDGAF if panpan kicks me again, I need another hug PB

LegendaryWhisper

The Artist that hasn't slept in months
I set my kiddie pool on top of the dumpster fire we call a forum and turned it into a hot tub.
So pretty good tbh
Isn't that equivalent to setting your kid's wheelchair on fire and calling it Hot Wheels?

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
idk either!
I was so confused I told them I'm not sure what they want but okay let's have something happen to you???
Guess they didn't like not being able to do whatever they want.

Zyther and Jack's impromptu bathroom fight was the best.

ugh IDGAF if panpan kicks me again, I need another hug PB
*hugs yer back* Yer alright mate. You shall surviiiiiiive, I'll be damned if ya dont.

PFT- prolly, just havent really worded it that way?? XD
It's probably the best way I could describe feelin' like yer shoulder muscles just let loose a noise that'd come from an accident victim's impact. ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ

BadMasterYouJerk

"I'm what the kids call...rough and rumble."
*hugs yer back* Yer alright mate. You shall surviiiiiiive, I'll be damned if ya dont.

It's probably the best way I could describe feelin' like yer shoulder muscles just let loose a noise that'd come from an accident victim's impact. ʅʕ•ᴥ•ʔʃ
The best and worst way to go- stretching too much. RIP in peace.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I was trying to write things and instead I have spent an hour wasting my life on here. Great job sky. You get a gold medal.

Granted part of it is because I'm a bit paranoid my ferrets are going to get out again. I got home from work and went to get comfy clothes on and their door was wide open. They have their own room so I wasn't too scared, but I have a lot of storage in there right now and I'm always nervous something will fall and hurt them. My oldest comes to her name so she was an easy find. Turns out my youngest knows what "hey where's your sister" means and was pretty helpful finding my middle child having gotten her paw pinned as she tried to stash her favorite toy in the closet. :/

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Isn't that equivalent to setting your kid's wheelchair on fire and calling it Hot Wheels?

You forget the best part of hot wheels the slogan in the commercials. "Hot wheels! Beat that!"
Which makes your joke 100 times better.

zenmaldita

always hungry
I was trying to write things and instead I have spent an hour wasting my life on here. Great job sky. You get a gold medal.

Granted part of it is because I'm a bit paranoid my ferrets are going to get out again. I got home from work and went to get comfy clothes on and their door was wide open. They have their own room so I wasn't too scared, but I have a lot of storage in there right now and I'm always nervous something will fall and hurt them. My oldest comes to her name so she was an easy find. Turns out my youngest knows what "hey where's your sister" means and was pretty helpful finding my middle child having gotten her paw pinned as she tried to stash her favorite toy in the closet. :/

Your ferrets have their own room?!

LegendaryWhisper

You forget the best part of hot wheels the slogan in the commercials. "Hot wheels! Beat that!"
Which makes your joke 100 times better.
I'm so done XD I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Your ferrets have their own room?!
...yeah. Well sorta. It's a pet room, but it's mostly theirs. Once I can get the mattresses out of there and the shed, I can put the storage in the shed and let them have the whole room to romp all the time. Right now the three of them are in a massive two level rabbit hutch except when I can monitor them out.

On top of the hutch is my hamster and my bird cage. (No bird right now... :<) There's a 65 gallon fish tank with two oscars in there, and a dresser that I have my lizard and three bettas on. Then I have two free roaming cats.

I realize that's weird. But my fiancee and I got a good deal on a two bedroom duplex when we only need one room. So I have been working on converting the second as a safe space for my menagerie.

Sometimes being an adult has its perks.

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
*rubs hands together* aight, done with the bunny art
Bunny art? Can I see :V

...yeah. Well sorta. It's a pet room, but it's mostly theirs. Once I can get the mattresses out of there and the shed, I can put the storage in the shed and let them have the whole room to romp all the time. Right now the three of them are in a massive two level rabbit hutch except when I can monitor them out.

On top of the hutch is my hamster and my bird cage. (No bird right now... :<) There's a 65 gallon fish tank with two oscars in there, and a dresser that I have my lizard and three bettas on. Then I have two free roaming cats.

I realize that's weird. But my fiancee and I got a good deal on a two bedroom duplex when we only need one room. So I have been working on converting the second as a safe space for my menagerie.

Sometimes being an adult has its perks.
Those are some pampered ferrets. “φʕ•ᴥ•oʔ

LegendaryWhisper

In case I didn't see everyone earlier Hey diddle diddle neighborino

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Those are some pampered ferrets. “φʕ•ᴥ•oʔ
Little bit. OwO

They cost me a small fortune though. Gwen, my eldest, has had two surgeries. One to give her an implant. Uvo, my youngest, is allergic to so much. Anna...

...anna is the one that got her foot caught.