• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
:D do you want a link to my account or do you want it in pm :00
Slap down that link mate, ya can't bring it up without showin it. Yer now locked down. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Little bit. OwO

They cost me a small fortune though. Gwen, my eldest, has had two surgeries. One to give her an implant. Uvo, my youngest, is allergic to so much. Anna...

...anna is the one that got her foot caught.
At least ya really care about em, its always nice to see someone give a shit yknow? Too many people that let their pets to the wind.

BadMasterYouJerk

"I'm what the kids call...rough and rumble."

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
At least ya really care about em, its always nice to see someone give a shit yknow? Too many people that let their pets to the wind.
I do my best for them. They're my responsibility!

It's part of why my mom is insisting I'm going to be a good parent. I still don't know.

PolarizedBear

Whitest guy you know.
HEY. THANKS MATE.
mini bear.gif

I do my best for them. They're my responsibility!

It's part of why my mom is insisting I'm going to be a good parent. I still don't know.
If yer worrying that much over ferrets and going to such extremes, you're gnna make a fine parent lol.

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
OwO... hue???

Nice to see you around here :3
Oh yeah I used yo be Really active here like in top 10 most posts on the forum until I got a bunch of people moved to discord on a server but now I return and the people that returned here before me seem awfully quiet when i'm browsing here which makes me sad because I know it's because of me. ;w;

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

I found a song I've been searching for. Last time I heard this song was when I was in a Minneapolis basement smoking a hookah. The 1970's paneling, sitting on a bed with a friend who I lost contact with now but one who I loved dearly. The only lightning in the room was orange and green Christmas lights.

She lit up the hookah and the Tobacco mixed with a bit of a natural mild muscle relaxer.

It was magical.

I had the worse week of my life and then blam total... bliss...

I enjoyed that moment. I shall cherish it forever.

G

Ginza

Oh yeah I used yo be Really active here like in top 10 most posts on the forum until I got a bunch of people moved to discord on a server but now I return and the people that returned here before me seem awfully quiet when i'm browsing here which makes me sad because I know it's because of me. ;w;

Nuuu it’s not ‘cause of you *hugs*

You’re the life of the party awoo. Well either way, nice to chat with you again :3

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
If yer worrying that much over ferrets and going to such extremes, you're gnna make a fine parent lol.
Aww well thanks. I mean once I was told "If you're worried about it, then you will be." so. Hopefully in a few years. OwO

...except I still want my animals so we'll see how that will go.

zenmaldita

always hungry