• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Hi life hack here, don’t suit at pride unless you can take countless cooldown breaks, those suits are hot as shit and you will sweat your ass off. Stay incredibly hydrated if that’s what you’re doing. I would not recommend tho

Luxibutt

Silly Pupper Girl
I have too. That shits scary. It’s perfectly understandable to freak out a little. Hope y’all are okay
We are! I spent the rest of the night spoiling her when I found her. I'm happy that nothing happened to her.

Here's the kitty in question:

Attachments

• 13055043_1351144521565970_9171724645206804805_o.jpg
    13055043_1351144521565970_9171724645206804805_o.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 29

DeeTheDragon

a bird-dragon paradox
Oh look, 'tis a catbee I see. =w=

I'm pretty good. Got an interview on Wednesday for a position I have applied for, one that's very similar to what I've worked with previously. I am anxious, nervous, a little skittish and excited at the same time.

As for partial suit at pride: I would say unless you want people to stare and perhaps throw negativity your way, I would recommend you refrain from wearing it. But if you want to wear it, wear it with pride. I will support your choice no matter what you choose. :)

And you? How are you, love?
Good luck with the interview mate! Hope it all goes smoothly.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Good luck with the interview mate! Hope it all goes smoothly.
Thanks. The last interview I did was kinda bad, so I am hoping to improve until this one.

I will do my best at this one.

Hatiblackwolf

Too depressed to talk. :(
I am 50% Asian. So, whenever someone laughs at my eyes, I laugh at their grades.

Wait, one more!
How do you know that an Asian man has broken into your house?
Because all your homework is done, there is no dirt, and he's slowly backing out of the driveway!

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
Happy little dumpster fires small.jpg

I felt inspired by the constant drama on this platform! Happy little dumpsters fire!

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
View attachment 33689

I felt inspired by the constant drama on this platform! Happy little dumpsters fire!
If you drew this, please put on your FA so I can add this to my favorites. If not, I neeeeeed the source.

Also, me and my Hek Shotgun with 220% Multishot (Three times as many pellets, with a 20% chance to shoot fourth share of pellets) are going to try to fight Alad V for the first time. Wish me luck.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

Lexiand

Werewolf
This collab is going to be fun I know it
unknown.png