• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
*happy dragon, bouncing around and cracking the concrete under my feet*

I got a job offer at the high end of my asking salary! :D

Hatiblackwolf

Too depressed to talk. :(
If Paul McCartney
paul-mccartney-2.jpg

Lee
RockLee.jpg

and Tina
bobs_s3e7_hub.jpg

Got together and made Tina pregnant, then I would be the result. Not only that, but I wouldn't know who the dad was, and it would suck if my dad was Rock Lee. XD

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
>sets up therapy appointment to deal with anxiety after spending far too long being anxious about that phone call
>is almost late for said appointment
>nope not late bc barged in on someone else’s appointment by mistake bc she told me the wrong time
>wellfuckme.jpg

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Sorry I’m fucked up lol drank the last of this THC infused vodka

Sounds fun! We finally have medical dispensaries in Maryland now and they are everywhere :p

Should be wholly legal here in a few years. Prices are way down now.

Also it is odd: I have heard of 4chan but never looked at the site. Never seemed appealing to me I guess?

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Sounds fun! We finally have medical dispensaries in Maryland now and they are everywhere :p

Should be wholly legal here in a few years. Prices are way down now.

Also it is odd: I have heard of 4chan but never looked at the site. Never seemed appealing to me I guess?
I honestly have no idea what’s taking Kentucky so long. Well, I do, it’s because we’ve kept Bitch McConnell around for literally half of his life

K

Kiaara

Ugh i'm not feeling like myself lately..

I hope everyone else is having a good day/night!

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
So we all having bad day/night? I got bats. And I almost accidentally killed one of my birds when she escaped her cage while I was using the shop vac to clean the spilled seed shells and feathers