• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Will be heading out to the California State Fair tomorrow... well, technically, later today... on my Luna Cycle Apocalypse. Should be a fun day. But I need to head for bed soon! So yes, one of the main events of summer here in the Golden State.

Good luck!

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
upload_2018-7-21_8-46-24.png

D

Deleted member 82554

Did you know, that if you image search idiot on Google you'll find a whole bunch of pictures of Donald Trump?

Legend has it, in the near future a picture of him will be added to the dictionary next to the definition.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Um, does... anyone have good advice for recovering from a long bike ride?

I was able to accomplish 25 miles during a charity event, but my feet are in absolute agony. (And strangely only my feet - the rest of my leg is okay because I didn't push too hard.)

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Um, does... anyone have good advice for recovering from a long bike ride?

I was able to accomplish 25 miles during a charity event, but my feet are in absolute agony. (And strangely only my feet - the rest of my leg is okay because I didn't push too hard.)
Afraid not. If I rode a bike 25 miles I MUST have been chased by Zombies or monsters or angry Trump supporters.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Afraid not. If I rode a bike 25 miles I MUST have been chased by Zombies or monsters or angry Trump supporters.

Same here. Been on 40+ mile rides on my Apocalypse, but that only involves standing for a few hours, which I do five days a week at work. Is this your first long ride?

"Nice to meet you."

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Same here. Been on 40+ mile rides on my Apocalypse, but that only involves standing for a few hours, which I do five days a week at work. Is this your first long ride?

My longest one before this point that I recall was around 10-11 miles, and I can pretty easily handle 8-9.

However, I should add that those have been without extra supplies. For the 25-mile one I wound up consuming 2 bottles of water and 1 protein bar during it. (I'd packed two bars but the other wound up unused.)