• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Hello
upload_2018-7-21_19-11-46.png

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Guys I need someone who can decode audio or some shit. We were just prank calling random numbers and this one picks up after a few seconds and starts dinging or something and starts playing some sort of error code. Put it in a spectrogram or something. It’s (918)-542-6633

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Geeze, are they still posing menacingly?

Deen doesn't pose menacingly... he poses with a smile.

... and with style.

Though his mate, Thoee, doesn't allow him to get away with everything.

So I recently found out my uncle is a flat Earther and he recently showed me a video to try and convince me where a guy said "Space does not exist"

Well, my closet is a bit small.......

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Did you draw those

Unfortunately, no... and also unfortunately, the lady who drew them for me disappeared from the web. Not only a talented artist, but a fantastic writer (we RPed together) and friend. Though I only ever knew her online, for way too short a time. Still miss her.

Oh, and just got back a short bit ago from the Fair. Crowded, hot... my favorite food vendor, gone... spent way too much, but I now have a new HiDow XPD12 to replace my old ACU-XPO, with a lifetime replacement coverage and other goodies thrown in freebie. Hey, only happens once a year, and I got everything done I wanted to get done, including the enjoyment of my yearly "wine slushy". Will have to wait a day or two before I find out how much sunburn I have, but I'm content.

Need to get going on the wash now... church tomorrow morning, work tomorrow afternoon!