• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Dongding

The sheep
I used to be the king camping bitch of CoD up until Advanced Warfare with Kevin Spacey. I was that guy who was 30-0 and you knew where he was but you just couldn't get him because of all the support and cheesy bullshit he's constantly calling in from having wrecked fools. That and I'm legitimately good at the game and would destroy you even if I wasn't being a loose whore.

I didn't enjoy how much DLC it was imperative to download in order to not feel left out so I never bought any of the games after that. BF has vehicles anyways...

I'm glad I quit. They're exceptionally skilled at manipulating their player base into giving them money forever.

Night.Claw

5F27DF202A050B57DBB3AE8933BF9A7BDDF27A1D
Everyone is playing warframe here? OwO

Marcl

The Honey Fox
Huh, maybe we can also pose menacingly. How good are you, at the subject of menace in general?
I see no problem with that. Let's see...

marcl_foxface2.png

The temp's posture says 'Ehm, hello! Don't mind me, I won't bother you...'. At best I could win by psychological warfare and propaganda by convincing my opponents that my laid-back attitude comes from me being so dangerous, that I'm not even concerned about them. Or that I'm a psycho and I'm unpredictable. Works every time. XD

So, how about you? Dare to face a fox? :D

*tries to stand up on toes to look more menacingly*

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
A bunch of creationists tried to convert me. That was amusing. They had no idea that pagans existed. The idea that there’s something other than atheists and then was a foreign concept to them. XD that was fun. They talked to me. Which is odd considering I’m wearing a top hat and have a curled mustache

drawain

Artist
Hey all, just finished this characterdesign here: characterdesign_02_auction.jpg and got a question. Because searching threads on here is really wonky to me...
Is there a thread on this forum where people can collectively link to their auctions?
Don't wanna spam the forum by creating just another ad thread.

Flumpor

Aaaah yes, last Deadline of this semester is a team project and the deadline is next week. I am starting a holiday job next week and work 6 days a week so I finished my script. Everyone else hasn't even started yet....

drawain

Artist
Thank you! But that's only the complete thread section. Still requires one to create a single thread for their auction that one has to wait for to be approved.

Maybe I'll just go agead and create a collective thread where everyone can reply with links to their auctions myself. But admins may dislike the idea because it skips the approval? I just think this is weird, other forums don't need that approving stage for commission/auction threads. :/

A

aloveablebunny

Thank you! But that's only the complete thread section. Still requires one to create a single thread for their auction that one has to wait for to be approved.

Maybe I'll just go agead and create a collective thread where everyone can reply with links to their auctions myself. But admins may dislike the idea because it skips the approval? I just think this is weird, other forums don't need that approving stage for commission/auction threads. :/
In this case then I would DM a staff member and ask them what the best option is for what you want to do.

Flumpor

Okay, so something weird just happened, it's 10 past 12 here in Germany and I am getting ready for a shower and go to bed in an hour or so. Suddenly I get a call from a number I don't know, someone shouts "Nico Nico NIIII" and hangs up.

Dongding

The sheep
Probably Nico's cousin. He was most likely excited about going bowling and realized it was the wrong number.