• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

I

Infrarednexus

Heh. Who would have though that getting back to drawing would be so time consuming... Well, these are the sketches I was working on recently. First something I drew about a week back and liked it enough to try to replicate it.

And the last two attempts to actually draw like that.

And an attempt at different style. I don't hate it and might work on it in the future, but I'll focus on the approach above.
I feel so proud, yet so ashamed of myself...
I like it. It looks really good.

Majesty Hyena

Hyena Royalty
Heh. Who would have though that getting back to drawing would be so time consuming... Well, these are the sketches I was working on recently. First something I drew about a week back and liked it enough to try to replicate it.

And the last two attempts to actually draw like that.

And an attempt at different style. I don't hate it and might work on it in the future, but I'll focus on the approach above.
I feel so proud, yet so ashamed of myself...
Very nice!

I

Infrarednexus

sjagkgakhdgh
2en0x3.jpg

Pandox_Paradox

It looks like a stick figure wearing sunglasses
sjagkgakhdghajhskajhdkas
Obviously, they're saying
"She just ate good Kitkats, gigantic ass kettlecorn, hefty dadgum good ham, also Jimmy's honey-sweet Kix, and just had diced kale apple salad"
I did my best damn it.

S

ScrewLoose

Any other Skynyrd fans here besides me? I can't be the only one you know :3

Last edited by a moderator:

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
I need to take a tolerance break. I’m wasting too much money on not getting high. This is gonna suck.

Also, not only do I have to do inventory, but I get to record it all and upload it too since the only other manager at my store hasn’t been trained on it. Not his fault or anything, but like damn this is a lot. I finished the actual count hours ago.

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Any other Skynyrd fans here besides me?
Meh. I like jam bands and soft doom metal.
ScrewLoose said:
I can’t be the only one you know :3
I live in Kentucky. It’s a sin to not have entire albums on every jukebox in every count

Edit; oshit cops disguised as furries

Attachments

• FD94834C-9F36-4FC4-A028-D7398CC56C81.jpeg
    FD94834C-9F36-4FC4-A028-D7398CC56C81.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
Some dude is acting really weird and tweaking tf out, scribbling graffiti on walls and shit

If I die I’m in that alley no one ever goes to unless it’s my coworkers

drawain

Artist
So I guess my idea of a collective thread for adoptables got rejected and I didn't even get a message(?)
It's just gone. Not very helpful.

But threads where you can advertise yourself multiple times seems ok, which is confusing me. Additionally to the fact Furbase can handle collective threads of such kind just fine and doesn't need to approve of any thread at all.

Aka. I don't understand what FAF is trying to counter with these rules. I think the only problem this site has, has to do with political threads, not art threads...