• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

I

Infrarednexus

You have? Good lord. Go visit the fjords. They are lovely.
2erujt.jpg

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi

Pandox_Paradox

It looks like a stick figure wearing sunglasses
Not looking forward to this thunderstorm tonight. I can see it over the horizon on my backyard deck. It looks like The Nothing from Neverending Story and the Mind Flayer storm from Stranger Things had a love child. Did I mention I absolutely hate thunderstorms? This should be fun :V

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
Watching youtube videos of deer and shaking my head at all the lesser people calling us "deers."

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Also, morning, fuzzbutts and non-fuzzbutts.

Hope your morning's been splashing. :3

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
Well, shit. I am going to a party tomorrow and will most likely be sleeping over there at my friend's house(I shit you not, she's a damn 11/10). Dunno if I shall bring my own booze or if I will have shit served.

Meh, gonna bring my own stuff. Better safe than sorry when it comes to drinks. I hope there will be food, or I am going to order a damn Meat Lover's Pizza. For myself. :V

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Hey guys, does it count as a fursona if it’s technically human, but wears an animal mask and has more animal characteristics than human ones?