• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Pandox_Paradox

It looks like a stick figure wearing sunglasses
Home Alone Day #2: Currently watching fail videos on Youtube, browsing FAF, while being surrounded by snacks, drinks, and my cat named Joe.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

It is 12:44 AM and I’m still sitting here with a background image and a plane. What the fuck do I do with these?

MEDDL3r

Can't sleep and have no idea what to talk about. Ill just ask this, anyone here a fan of Faunts? If anyone is bored and wants to talk, follow and start convo.

A

aloveablebunny

Good old housework! Always something to do, right?
It's on my list as well, along with some paperwork sorting. Lots & lots of boring.

Okami is at work today, so it's a lonely day too.

Oh yeah, doesn't he do plumbing work?

I've got a staff meeting for one of my servers in about half an hour or so. Need to make some food prior!

Heck if I come visit @-..Legacy..- then we'll only be a short drive from you guys from Huntsville!

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
Oh yeah, doesn't he do plumbing work?

I've got a staff meeting for one of my servers in about half an hour or so. Need to make some food prior!

Heck if I come visit @-..Legacy..- then we'll only be a short drive from you guys from Huntsville!
Yep, he does plumbing. Today it's installing a water heater.

What kind of food are you gonna make?

And yas!! Next time you come out, we should plan for lunch or something. It's a 3hr drive to Birmingham for us. Just checked it out...either Anniston, AL or Chattanooga, would be a great meeting point. (And there is a burger place in chatt that we've been wanting to go back too for like 5yrs!) This should totally hapoen!

A

aloveablebunny

Kinda jealous of the bowling...been so long!!

We're hovering in mid-90's. Morning are beautiful, but you gotta be up before 10am to enjoy it.
Have you tried baking cookies in your car yet??:)
I have not yet tried lol. I'm sure it's possible though!

I was in a 6-week league with my coworkers from June-July, it was a lot of fun and I think I'm up for joining another league, or at least making it a regular thing.

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
How are you today, Yaka?
I'm pretty good. Once again I have to combat getting below 100kg due to having been drinking and eating a LOT this weekend. :p

Lots of alcohol, pizza and hamburgers.

And you? How are you, love?