• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

VileTypos

dramatic exit
I have a question- can a monster sona count as a fursona? I’m trying to get my friend into the fandom but he’ll only join if he can have a monster sona

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
I have a question- can a monster sona count as a fursona? I’m trying to get my friend into the fandom but he’ll only join if he can have a monster sona
You don't need a Fursona in order to be a "member" of the fandom, so yes. He is free to join with a monster as a Fursona.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
What's the deal with all the birbs?
catparrot.gif

I

Infrarednexus

I just realised 'thou shalt wash thy hands' would probably have saved more lives than any other commandment.
The Bible says "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" This mainly means, in terms of morality, self-control and taking positive action. The proverb outlines the importance of the habit of cleanliness in our life. My father raised me to interpret that both in terms of being a good person and decent hygiene, so I guess you could say that counts in a way.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The Bible says "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" This mainly means, in terms of morality, self-control and taking positive action. The proverb outlines the importance of the habit of cleanliness in our life. My father raised me to interpret that both in terms of being a good person and decent hygiene, so I guess you could say that counts in a way.

Historically hand washing only became a regular thing *even for surgeons* after Joseph Lister. In the 1870's medical journals were still recommending against using antiseptics.

Amazingly, Darwin came up with his theory of evolution before surgeons started washing their hands.