• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I've eaten a bag of celery in the last 3 days.

I hear ya...there's times, due to various things, that I more or less run outta groceries...namely, money! But also, not driving, I can only carry back so many at a time, and even though I live right in a dense part of a city, there's not too many reasonably priced grocery options: there's a few, but it's hard to stock up on stuff. I more or less tend to buy food as I need it.

Good thing is that I hardly ever throw anything away...cuts way back on food waste!

Same here. And lonely. Maybe undateable, even.

Also been pretty moody here...thinking of life, if I have enough time, to chnage careers, if I'll be able to afford to do stuff...and also, loneliness. I have this really, really long commute via foot/bus/train that takes about 4 to 5 hours out of each day, and it really dents what I can do IRL, socially...and as a sensitive extrovert. this is hard on me.

If ya come down to the Fur 'the More con, give a shout...I'm planning to go, I'll have to send a PM sometime, but it was a great con in 2016 & 2017, the two times I went. And I'll keep an eye open for dates, for ya, too : P

Hope everyone feels better, here...

RafaleFlight

Unrecognized king of crashing into things
Gotta love being out of college and suddenly getting hit with the overwhelming realization that from here on out I have no more safety nets in my life. So that's about where I'm at right now.

M

ManicTherapsid

Doing well.

d45.jpg

I found this on a quest for more memes.

*looks up and notices dilophosaur*

*flees*

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
I feel starved for attention on my artwork. It's a weird feeling.

On one hand, it's frustrating because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or even if I'm doing something wrong. On the other hand, I feel guilty because I think I'm just begging. Plus generally anxious of getting exactly what I want and it totally backfires or never going anywhere and being an absolute failure.

I feel starved for attention on my artwork. It's a weird feeling.

On one hand, it's frustrating because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong or even if I'm doing something wrong. On the other hand, I feel guilty because I think I'm just begging. Plus generally anxious of getting exactly what I want and it totally backfires or never going anywhere and being an absolute failure.
Your art is ok, and has only improved. I'm not the best for art tips though.