• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
comes immediately ^^
If you want a similar building, what do you want ?

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
A partial lunar eclipse is in progress, if you live in Western Europe.

upload_2019-7-16_22-53-36.png

Ikrit

I'm fired up!
i used to check this site on a daily basis, but stopped after the major changes, im only popping in out of boredom cuz FA is down.

ShadowWolf561

Hello. How is everyone doing today? I was going to post an w.i.p. OC that I am working on, but the main site is down so I have to wait. Oh well...

MacroNikita

Representing the Biggest in the Fandom
I'm in a suburban area, but there are woods not too far away. I saw fox run across my lawn 3 feet away from me...went back inside. Came back out, heard it screeching or fighting another animal (hopefully not someone's pet) and then got a beautiful view of it running straight down the street. Scared me, because it's not domesticated and if I were standing in the wrong place I may have had a problem.

JavaMR

Just some doofus on the interwebz
It sucks that the main site is down...at least it'll stop me commissioning more art!
Yeah, I was just about to get started! I even have a placeholder 'sona in my Photos Folder!

I didn't know my first forum post was gonna be about a site I want to use being down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
Yeah, I was just about to get started! I even have a placeholder 'sona in my Photos Folder!

I didn't know my first forum post was gonna be about a site I want to use being down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've spent way too much on art - it's an addiction! I think I'm approaching the $400 mark since April! >.<

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
6:24am local time. FA has been down since yesterday afternoon. Once again doomsayers can predict the furry apocalypse.

00:44 pm here, but I think I can't say anything in that topic, because I think the location of the servers etc. Is in America
(Maybe I'm just a moron xD, I should eat now)

MacroNikita

Representing the Biggest in the Fandom
Major problems over at the main site. The latest admin update just says it's going to take a very long time. Looks like Imma be using these forums to talk to the furfolk for a while.