• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

A

Andromedahl

Is that really not against the rules? That sounds kind of like spamming/ban evasion.
Guess it could be?? No one's done anything about it so far.

If only post creators would condense their posts more often so they don't need an alt account :^Y

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Guess it could be?? No one's done anything about it so far.

Of only post creators would condense their posts more often so they don't need an alt account :^Y
I've given some 4-5 warnings/suggestions already about compressing replies to a single comment. Like a certain other guy whom-shall-not-be-named, he's not even listening, nor does he want to learn.

Some have to learn the hard way.

Are you even trying anymore???? Seriously. Are you?? Like, this is like an autistic kid that dances when he hears a fire alarm or some shit. Just full fuckin retard xDDD
Now now, we don't need insults here.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Okay I have to admit it's pretty funny imagining that scenario.
Dances, brings some popcorn and watch the fire. While the house's owners cry.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I was thinking more the kid busting a move in a burning building like he's dancing for Satan or something.
But what about after he's done dancing? Or get tired of being on fire?

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
i swear this forum is full of cancer
and drama
This is non-lethal cancer. You'll recover and become stronger. Hopefully.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
People like warm things, right?
or am I thinking of cats
Not only is it a good idea to be on fire, but it's even better to have explosive backdrafts so you can share the joy of being on fire. And having glass shards in your eyes, your throat, your- actually, having glass all over you. And inside you.

A

Andromedahl

Not only is it a good idea to be on fire, but it's even better to have explosive backdrafts so you can share the joy of being on fire. And having glass shards in your eyes, your throat, your- actually, having glass all over you. And inside you.
Guess that's one way to feel

sharp.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
Wish I could find a way to disappear.Seriously everybody (even my mother) has something with me.She's telling me to make friends.BUT who the fu*k wants to be my friend or even speak to me if they say"look,a freaking nerd, uncool and weird guy.Let's laugh and say mean things to him".So I should just dissaper and stop wasting air.School it's awesome but without assholes that make stupid jokes about me.

Sogreth

Local Cuddle Bear and Wannabe Writer
Wish I could find a way to disappear.Seriously everybody (even my mother) has something with me.She's telling me to make friends.BUT who the fu*k wants to be my friend or even speak to me if they say"look,a freaking nerd, uncool and weird guy.Let's laugh and say mean things to him".So I should just dissaper and stop wasting air.School it's awesome but without assholes that make stupid jokes about me.

I know the feeling man. And it sucks, it really does. But you can't give up. You need to push through this. You can always find friends, people who you can trust, people who treat you with respect. Don't sell yourself short.

When I was in high school, my very first friend I met was a "nerd", and I got introduced to all of his nerd friends. It's great. I'm still friends with that guy after 14 years.

I used to get teased and laughed at all the time. That's why you avoid those people, you find people that are actually nice, and not those asshats. I was always a really quiet guy, still am actually. I got made fun of because of that. I had hoped that if I kept my mouth shut, no one would have anything bad to say about me. But they still managed. But that doesn't mean you can't have friends.

EDIT: High school can be rough. For me, Grade 7/8 was the worst. But you just need to make the best of your time there. Try and enjoy yourself. I know it sounds crazy.

And if you every need to talk, just hit me up. I know those hopeless feelings that you're going through. All too well actually >.<

Last edited: