• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

D

Deleted member 133545

what Mr @Marco Polio said.......this feller, just straight scared me right now
Scared you, god, I did not actually mean to scare you at all 0, I just searched over some threads, found stuff about you written all over, you like to share a lot about your life
is that a cry for help, cause if it is, I heard it, and think I can be of help

D

Deleted member 133545

you should really check what you say in the forums sometimes...you seem very sad

Z

Z-ro

Scared you, god, I did not actually mean to scare you at all 0, I just searched over some threads, found stuff about you written all over, you like to share a lot about your life
is that a cry for help, cause if it is, I heard it, and think I can be of help
Ç__Ç

Throwaway

@Ravofox
tulips.jpg

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Did someone say "Smash"
I like to "Smash"
I smash in elevators.
I smash in bathtubs.
I smash in beds.
I smash in silly costumes.
I smash all the time.
I smash oppressive social structures. I smash the bourgeoisie.

it's great that the switch has made gaming more portable

Z

Z-ro

I'm feeling really down. How is everyone tonight?
Listen here Downer
I know ya pain......if you feel Pm chattin with me
I will make sure to stay with you time enough until you get out of that bad vibe and go back to the chill will

D

Deleted member 82554

And just to think, that mural is opposite a bar. I'm honestly surprised it is not all tagged up to hell, but I think there is a certain code when it comes to stuff like that.

I’m struggling to comprehend the fact that this decade is almost over. 2010 is such a contrast compared to 2019.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I’m struggling to comprehend the fact that this decade is almost over. 2010 is such a contrast compared to 2019.

It does seem to have gone by in an almost surreal, fast way...soon we'll be in the 20s...wonder what that will bring, and how the 30s will be.

Z

Z-ro

Alright
Look at my reasoning here
I don't find any thread that follows my taste to take part on
I can't make a thread on my own because I have nothing to display
and I clashed again on the typical "nothing is an option"

Z

Z-ro

Alright
Look at my reasoning here
I don't find any thread that follows my taste to take part on
I can't make a thread on my own because I have nothing to display
and I clashed again on the typical "nothing is an option"
I'm cracking my head over diversified questions that have no answer available, because they bring a big bag of consequences
such as this comment, which will be seen as a problematic one for promoting a self dialogue, or a monologue
But the question still stands, I want to find a thread that follows my topic of interest
but I can't find it, or create one of my own...and I can only exclude existing ones, I cannot even point out what I want