• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I actually have the perfect art to describe how ive been feeling a lot lately, and while I can set my discord pfp to it, I have no idea how to share it on fa since the update or on here. Especially since I’m usually on mobile. But it’s a piece of a feral version of my sona wrapped up in a “purrito”
I wanted to get art like this myself, however it would represent my sona with so many knives in his back that he would look like a hedgehog. It was to represent my time as a furry.
Eventually I just shrugged it off. (2edgy4me)

Aw, it sounds cutely moody, this purrito!

*tries to hide my lack of skills in posting images, here, especially on this thing called, 'mobile'*
Yeah I think that the only thing you can do is to post links :/

SashaBengal

Lurking Tigress
I wanted to get art like this myself, however it would represent my sona with so many knives in his back that he would look like a hedgehog. It was to represent my time as a furry.
Eventually I just shrugged it off. (2edgy4me)

Yeah I think that the only thing you can do is to post links :/
Which means figuring out how to post on fa again >.>

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Which means figuring out how to post on fa again >.>
Fa or faf?
On fa you can just upload through option. Here our beloved 'Upload a File' never worked for me <.<

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
I gotta figure out the new FA, too....and update stuff on the other side...been ages.

Well, should catch some sleep, but nice to see everyone.
Goodnight skunk, it was good to speak with you again ;)

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Yeah I don't like it either. It was supposed to make navigation simplier and meanwhile I miss old version

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Oh it’s too late for purrito status... though the fa update wasn’t the cause
I know hun, I know. As I said I had my share of shitstorms, dramas and backstabs over most ridiculous reasons as well. As I also said if you need to talk about it then my dms are open

SashaBengal

Lurking Tigress
I know hun, I know. As I said I had my share of shitstorms, dramas and backstabs over most ridiculous reasons as well. As I also said if you need to talk about it then my dms are open
I appreciate that and might just take you up on it

D

Deleted member 82554

The queen may be the most powerful chess piece but it's her job to protect the king, without the king it's game over.

Checkmate...