• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I'm surprised that I'm wide awake b/c I was up past 3am last night!

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Welp, time for a nap.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
I think I was only up till 1 and yet I’m exhausted. -.-
Well I hope you can get some rest! Oh, just saw that you just woke from a nap. I hope it helped!

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Wow I wasn't expecting this place to still be so lively, I've been cleaning out my emails and found loads from here and the UKfur forums from like 2012 and I thought I'd go look up all my past self's cringe for a trip down memory lane. I'm not really part of the fandom now but I sort of warms my heart that the forums are still alive, I much prefer them over discord groups ect.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Wow I wasn't expecting this place to still be so lively, I've been cleaning out my emails and found loads from here and the UKfur forums from like 2012 and I thought I'd go look up all my past self's cringe for a trip down memory lane. I'm not really part of the fandom now but I sort of warms my heart that the forums are still alive, I much prefer them over discord groups ect.

Is there any activity at UKfurs?

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Is there any activity at UKfurs?

I had a bit of a look and while it's not as healthy as it seems to be on here there are still a few regulars, they sent an email last year after they revamped the site to try and get people with older accounts to return. I suppose you could call it a bit more 'close knit'.

EmmyCatto

Good morning, all! Sometimes I feel like I have too many interests/hobbies, but the more I get through in life, the more I can easily narrow them down to the ones I want to pursue.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Good morning, all! Sometimes I feel like I have too many interests/hobbies, but the more I get through in life, the more I can easily narrow them down to the ones I want to pursue.
Yeah it's better to have too many interests than not be interested in anything. I'm 46 and I still want to do more things than I can do in 10 lifetimes but I've decided which things are important to me and I'm ok with not being able to do the rest.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
HELLO?

hello...

h e l l o

ECHO!

echo...

e c h o

*sets off fireworks to wake everyone up*

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
HELLO?