• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
upload_2020-6-11_10-21-50.png

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
How are y'all doing? :D
Frustrated with many things in my life and the world in general. Also, my left index finger is sore from sitar practice. Every week I get new exercises from my guru, so practice gets a bit longer.

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
Frustrated with many things in my life and the world in general. Also, my left index finger is sore from sitar practice. Every week I get new exercises from my guru, so practice gets a bit longer.
I've been practicing a lot of guitar lately, so I have to do those crazy stretches in order to get used to it. And it huurts! But I guess this is a way of learning. I'm certain that it'll all go well, even the world. Am I the only one who thinks Earth needs a timeout? A small small break? :(

Vesper The Coyusky

Right, well that's the hard part you have to overcome, because your hand is not use to stretching it out that far. It will work out in the end, dude. You'll be good, and hope you feel better man. I know you can nail it. I've tried myself and I couldn't bear the pain because of my hands being dry. I'm with you on that timeout thing too. Like we all need the earth to chill and have us heal up ok before we start to overcome obstacles that stand in our way.

Vesper The Coyusky

Nah. I stayed till late to study and now I woke up early cause that's how I got my body used. I've got a few more days and I'll be done with these exams, too. Foreveeer!
Ah ok. I get it. Yeah Yeah. Sometimes, studying the day or two before exams usually helps me memorize information the next day. I get that feeling too when I woke early and realized I didn't have to go to work until an hour later, lol. But I get that feeling, it's weird, but it's something. What exams might I ask, general ed stuff, or what you're majoring in. Hope you ace those exams, cause I feel you have a good strategy to destroy those exams, and enjoy the summer fun.

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
What exams might I ask
It's just high school. Then, I gotta apply to a college, if possible.
Sometimes, studying the day or two before exams usually helps me memorize information the next day
I've heard many people say that studying one day before the exams will only make it worse, so I'm going to take my Sunday off and watch some films or go for a walk :p

Vesper The Coyusky

It's just high school. Then, I gotta apply to a college, if possible.

I've heard many people say that studying one day before the exams will only make it worse, so I'm going to take my Sunday off and watch some films or go for a walk :p
Oh ok right. I understand, usually community college is the way to go, instead of universities. I did it, saved me alot of money, sure I wasn't able to live on campus, but I saved alot of money on tuitions and expenses for school. Oh wait I mean I'm sorry like high school tests I took I spent the 20 minutes before class looking at all the answers on my study guide sheet and repeating in my head the answers so this way I can remember the one questions I struggle with on the test quickly so I don't forget. But what works best for you is what matters. :) Very nice plans of what you plan doing on Sunday. Going for a walk sounds nice. Do you walk like anytime your stressed or you enjoy the outdoors? Watching films is cool too. You have any favorite films?

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
community college is the way to go, instead of universities
Absolutely! But, to be fair, I'm certain I'll get a high enough score to apply to a university. Any domain regarding biology would be neat.
Do you walk like anytime your stressed or you enjoy the outdoors?
Definitely both. If enjoyment kicks in first, then it's just natural for the stress to dissipate.
favorite films?
Definitely the Matrix trilogy has to be one of the best I've watched, and besides that any sci-fi, I'd include Interstellar as well because it's purely art, oh and horrors are great, too, if the actors are good and the plot is decent. Also also, comedy that's not mediocre v: you?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I'm certain that it'll all go well, even the world. Am I the only one who thinks Earth needs a timeout? A small small break? :(
I'm not convinced.

Vesper The Coyusky

Absolutely! But, to be fair, I'm certain I'll get a high enough score to apply to a university. Any domain regarding biology would be neat.

Definitely both. If enjoyment kicks in first, then it's just natural for the stress to dissipate.

Definitely the Matrix trilogy has to be one of the best I've watched, and besides that any sci-fi, I'd include Interstellar as well because it's purely art, oh and horrors are great, too, if the actors are good and the plot is decent. Also also, comedy that's not mediocre v: you?

That's great. A university for Biology would be great for you. I'm sure you'll nail it.

Ah ok. Now Makes sense. Usually stress for me, I usually go for a ride on my moped scooter around the block and usually enjoying the breeze helps the stress go down.

I never seen the Matrix trilogy, but I heard a lot of good things about that trilogy, I love sci-fi things. Ready Player One by Steven Spielburg is pretty awesome to me. I really love the whole plot of viewing the future what it's like and the technology such as the headset and hearing and viewing a virtual world called the Oasis which really interested me. There's another sci-fi film I haven't seen yet called tron, really love the visuals in that movie. For being an 80s film and showcasing technology, it was way ahead of its time. Horror movies for me is mixed bag, like you said only if the actors are great and not bad at acting, The Belko Experiment is a horror movie that gets intense, but I love it it's a good plot and it's not bad acting that it takes itself seriously. Comedywise, movies that go being crazy, Liar Liar with Jim Carrey really took itself seriously, and made me chuckle a lot it's one of my favorites.

I fell asleep at 12 and woke up early again. Definite a weird feeling to me

Last edited: