• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
*Melts into a feathery puddle*

D

Deleted member 82554

After watching mum die, her condition preceding it and everything after, I finally get this.

Honestly don't know if I've lost my mind, or if I'm slowly starting to.

MainHammond

Former Big Toasty Cinnamon Bun
RE:ZERO IS BACK !!!!
It's been 3 years since the last episode !!!

D

Deleted member 82554

Am feeling awfully Russian today comrade. Buy Russian lager in can so big it takes two hands to hold it. Now off to play Mother Russia Bleeds.

Cyka blyat!

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
I have gallstones which are causing severe (life-threatening) pancreatitis so I am going to have surgery to have my gallbladder removed. The weird thing is I'm excited. Wtf.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I've always wanted to get one of their kemono books.
I love the hack series and I wanna try Solatorobo someday.

But I didn't know they also sell NSFW stuff.
Yeah! They're completely unapologetic about being into nsfw stuff and support and hire a lot of nsfw artists for their work.

Also totally check out Solatorobo sometime, its a fantastic game if you don't mind its simplistic gameplay.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I still need to play .hack//Link
I've been meaning to now that its translated.
Just worry a bit that I need to play GU Trilogy at least first to get a better enjoyment out of it. I do remember that in some ways its gameplay is more fun than IMOQ or GU's.

otakunanon

Quarantine beard be like
Yeah! They're completely unapologetic about being into nsfw stuff and support and hire a lot of nsfw artists for their work.

That sounds awesome. The world needs more lewd furry. Wish I knew more about how to buy stuff internationally, I only really use Jlist and thats about it. Also Solatarobo was freaking awesome, tho i never got to beat it. I wonder if its too late now. That is one the games that need an HD remake.