• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
For some reason, I was pondering this:

Short words, that contain two Ks:

Skunk
Kink
Kook

...there must be others, I am missing!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Hello FAF.

D

Deleted member 82554

Fuck me what a stressful day. Working security at some retail outfit is not glamorous at all. Caught two teens trying to steal by putting shit into their bags, confronted them, resisted, found the items in their bags, took them upstairs, called the police, had some story claiming they were forced at knife-point, now I've got all this paperwork to do.

I just want to go home.

C42CE1CD-68B6-4654-9D14-93BE8410D04A.jpeg

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Fuck me what a stressful day. Working security at some retail outfit is not glamorous at all. Caught two teens trying to steal by putting shit into their bags, confronted them, resisted, found the items in their bags, took them upstairs, called the police, had some story claiming they were forced at knife-point, now I've got all this paperwork to do.

I just want to go home.
Working in security is bonkers. My sister have plenty of stories like that when she worked night shift in Oslo. Had some weird drunk guy hit on her, too. This was at 3 in the morning. And he had no shoes.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Applying for all the jobs.

Applying for jobs in other countries.

I'm going to have all the jobs. >:3
Good luck with the job hunt.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
So, anyone have any plans for the rest of the weekend?

Stray_the_Kitsune

The Rocker Kitsune
Not this weekend, but next weekend my relatives have a hiking trip planned. Definitely going to that one :3.

How about you? *wags*

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf