• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
*pant, gasp, wheeze*

Just got done shoveling, after getting a foot of snow last night. The woods here looks amazing, but what a workout! First good snow of the year.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Maybe I'm not perceived as unlikable so much as just unremarkable?

D

Deleted member 134556

My snowman didn't last the night. I think the deer got curious and knocked him over.

1607990078081.png

Simo

Making a couple pizzas, here. Made the dough, the sauce, and after about 90 minutes of raising and rolling...it's in the oven! Smells real nice, and I sure am hungry. Good thing to make on a cold night, though I almost feel like I'm at work at the bakery : )

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Making a couple pizzas, here. Made the dough, the sauce, and after about 90 minutes of raising and rolling...it's in the oven! Smells real nice, and I sure am hungry. Good thing to make on a cold night, though I almost feel like I'm at work at the bakery : )

How was your pizza?

Simo

How was your pizza?
Tasty! Crust was nice and crispy; made it a bit thinner. One thing that can go wrong with pizzas, and my big pet peeve: under-cooked/gummy dough. Might have used a bit more sauce...just had mushrooms, black olives and onions on this one. (and cheese)

I have one more ball of dough in the fridge, to make another one tomorrow.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Tasty! Crust was nice and crispy; made it a bit thinner. One thing that can go wrong with pizzas, and my big pet peeve: under-cooked/gummy dough. Might have used a bit more sauce...just had mushrooms, black olives and onions on this one. (and cheese)

Aaaaaand I want pizza now..

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge

Sounds tasty indeed. Although personally, I like thick crust pizza.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
I went for a walk. I found out one of my neighbors has this set up, which is just rubbing it in considering they actually own a backyard pool as well.

View attachment 96493
If it makes you feel better, they would have to either go through the trouble of cleaning it regularly, swim in filth, or just never use it at all.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
I am absolutely lovin the looks and style of this car.

AAAAAAAAAAAA.
1987_pontiac_firebird_1587056560e40810bf523f24deee179215C7-12C2-4787-828B-F11C566A6C41.jpeg

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

zenmaldita

always hungry
then I will sit here, impoverished for the entire evening!

After my bonus comes through, lol.

Being more serious, how is your grandfather?
grandfather is alive and well... at least
he's not entirely happy being alive, however, if you catch my drift.
my house is hell, my dude. but we press on.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
then I will sit here, impoverished for the entire evening!

grandfather is alive and well... at least
he's not entirely happy being alive, however, if you catch my drift.
my house is hell, my dude. but we press on.
Awww.

*hugs*