• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

D

Deleted member 134556

money is emotional support---jkjk ;) hahaha
sure nexus, sure
also I missed all of ya!
It's always nice to see you.

I'm sending you good vibes.

hug gif.gif

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
then I will sit here, impoverished for the entire evening!

grandfather is alive and well... at least
he's not entirely happy being alive, however, if you catch my drift.
my house is hell, my dude. but we press on.
I'm glad to hear he alive and well, but I hope he improves to the point of his satisfaction.

I'm less happy to hear about your home situation. I hope that also improves and your burden eases a bit since you do a lot for your family, which I respect and sympathize with.

I'd look forward to contributing towards that in the new year.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
The usual - working until 5:30 Pm, which is in 3 hours.

What about you?
I'm waiting for our morning kickoff meeting to start, which is always late. I kinda miss actually going into the office.

Last edited:

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
yeah i hope things get better soon
Ive spent my entire year doing charity work but I forgot to set aside some money for myself OTL
this year was a butt!

but enough about that, how are yall doing?
I remember the zines, which that was nice of you to do.

D

Deleted member 111470

Ive spent my entire year doing charity work but I forgot to set aside some money for myself OTL
this year was a butt!

Pretty lame. It's like I've leveled up in a video game and advanced to the next stage - a lot of things are better but a lot of other things are worse, so it balances itself out. That's the shortest summary I can give for myself at this point in time.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Pretty lame. It's like I've leveled up in a video game and advanced to the next stage - a lot of things are better but a lot of other things are worse, so it balances itself out. That's the shortest summary I can give for myself at this point in time.
It'll get better and you won't go through it alone.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
this year was a butt!

Pretty good. Passed the theoretical test for my driver's license so I am pretty damn happy.

Will be getting my hands on my dream car soon.

zenmaldita

always hungry
I remember the zines, which that was nice of you to do.
yeah xD besides that one, I had more charity zines this year donating to healthcare, feeding programs, and LGBT safety orgs
it feels great! but I need to stop cos I need to take care of myself first

that's an accurate way to put it
--sigh-- I hope next year will be kinder to us

Pretty good. Passed the theoretical test for my driver's license so I am pretty damn happy.

Will be getting my hands on my dream car soon.

good for you my dude, good for you!

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm

zenmaldita

always hungry
speaking of charity, here's my latest project: Aquainted with Quarantine
I did the cover art; the whole digital book will feature: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Haikyuu, Boku no Hero Academia, and Avatar the Legend of Aang

EpqUm-EU0AApCBW.jpe

all proceeds go to https://www.pih.org/

yall can check it out at https://quaracharazine.bigcartel.com/

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
speaking of charity, here's my latest project: Aquainted with Quarantine
I did the cover art; the whole digital book will feature: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Haikyuu, Boku no Hero Academia, and Avatar the Legend of Aang

View attachment 96834

all proceeds go to https://www.pih.org/

yall can check it out at https://quaracharazine.bigcartel.com/
I'll check it out and thanks for your work on this.

I had to log off before and I need to get to work now, but it was nice catching up with you and @Rimna this morning here. I'd like to see more of y'all around here.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
mm just go with whatever family wants to do i guess xD
you?
Honestly I have no idea. Don't have anything planned. Who knows, might end up doing something once my visit at my dad's this Christmas is over.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"Holy infant so tender and mild" sounds pretty tasty.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hi? XD

Thought I'd see what this place is all about since i don't really know a lot of people yet : P