• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Goodnight stranger! Have a lovely sleep!

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer

Yakamaru

You need to be exercised in that thread an hour a day or else you get too much energy and destroy my furniture.
What am I, a high energy dog? :V

*wags tail*

Alys_0_0

Seems like any other chatroom I've been in, just a lot less active people XD

Yakamaru

Alys_0_0

Noice. The super active chatrooms overwhelm me so I tend to stay away from them XD

D

Deleted member 134556

My house smells like vanilla now and I love it. I think I might start a collection of scented candles.

Alys_0_0

Dude vanilla is the best.

Alys_0_0

I am usually working
That's both unfortunate and fortunate at the same time. Unfortunate cuz you can't be online much, fortunate cuz you get paid for it. Kinda balances out a little. :p

D

Deleted member 111470

That's both unfortunate and fortunate at the same time. Unfortunate cuz you can't be online much, fortunate cuz you get paid for it. Kinda balances out a little. :p
I don't mind working. In fact, having work is nice. There are other internal issues in the company that are very unfortunate but given that the world is in yet another lockdown, having a stable source of (moderate) income is good. Plus it keeps me busy so I don't lose my shit.

What about you, then - what have you been up to?

Alys_0_0

I've been doing some rp with people, getting back into it. Been doing some inner-knowledge finding and have learned I'm trans. I'm trying to see a therapist but doing that without letting my mother know the real reason is a bit difficult. : P

Alys_0_0

I'm convinced babies are possessed. Nothing screams that loudly, that often, without being at least a little possessed. They're also tanks. They can run into a wall full-speed and then continue playing like nothing happened a few minutes later.

Alys_0_0

No more long night time? I shall miss the night!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
So what did folk think of the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn?

It was not as bright as I had expected. Perhaps it was because it was low on the horizon and occurred at 16:30, rather than when the sky was inky.

The conjunction did not appear as a single star to me.

Marcl

The Honey Fox
So what did folk think of the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn?

It was not as bright as I had expected. Perhaps it was because it was low on the horizon and occurred at 16:30, rather than when the sky was inky.

The conjunction did not appear as a single star to me.
I saw its recording on the internet. It was for sure interesting. I think it looked like a one star only at specific latitudes.