• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I believe so!
I'm only familiar with the pink variety. Are there orange ones?
Do you mean this?
1610044305355.png

I think this is a mantis child. They grow to shed this exoskeleton and then they grow a new one with colour that helps them blend into their surroundings. I could be wrong, though, so don't quote me on that!

Alys_0_0

Very true.

Alys_0_0

Lmao
My favourite colour is purple so I like the purple orchid mantis the most for colour

Alys_0_0

I did too but there are so many different kinds!

Alys_0_0

For a solid few seconds I thought you were calling me crazy XD

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Thinking about making an RP thread for RPs kinda like what happens in the Predators vs Prey thread since it's really fun there!
But the problem are the people that would be in that section are horny, so they dont want SFW chats. That's why PVP has flourished so much. Non horny people scroll through those threads.
I remember there used to be a bar-themed RP thread where people could enter and have casual interactions as their own characters, as long as it remained SFW. It allowed for a lot of freedom, despite the established setting (of a bar), and I'd really enjoy it myself

Alys_0_0

Nope, Mantises are.
Mantises are crazy strong. Orchid mantises can take on animals much larger than themselves. They can beat and eat frogs, rodents, lizards, and birds. And they're only a few a few centimetres long!
I remember there used to be a bar-themed RP thread where people could enter and have casual interactions as their own characters, as long as it remained SFW. It allowed for a lot of freedom, despite the established setting (of a bar), and I'd really enjoy it myself
I was thinking this one would be in a field/clearing in the woods. Idk much about bars XD

Alys_0_0

Bars bear a similarity to woods, I'd say, in the sense that they are both places you can visit.
Yep! And I feel like making the setting be the wilderness, it's more open to all ages. I'm a minor so I don't frequent bars. I also have no idea what the drinks are XD

Alys_0_0

Oh, this one was a juice bar. You could have anything non-alcoholic
Ohhhh! I've never been to one of those either XD

What are we talking about bars?
We're talking about another RP thread like the one I made. Apparently the other thread was set in a bar!

Alys_0_0

I'm sooo confused!!!
Bar as in place of alcoholic beverages. Or I guess this one was non-alcoholic... Place of beverages in general!

Alys_0_0

Yeahhhh bar of beverages