• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
LIES!! MOSTLY!!! I suppose everyone is idiotic about something... Deep thoughts with Alys

Alys_0_0

Yeah, what the hecc? XD

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
lmao, Gui, why did you heart that xD
To brighten ur mood and bring u some luv, fwen~

Worry not, I'm very idiotic too, and now let's all have a kéké:

Alys_0_0

Kéké?

Alys_0_0

It's great animation. Animating is hard

Alys_0_0

Ok, job is getting to me but I have an interview for a zookeeper position this weekend I am looking forward to.
Zookeeper??? What kind of animals are in the zoo and which section would you be working in?? I feel like being a zookeeper would be really fun but I wouldn't look forward to all the feces...

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Zookeeper??? What kind of animals are in the zoo and which section would you be working in?? I feel like being a zookeeper would be really fun but I wouldn't look forward to all the feces...
Not sure yet, listing sounded more general. Among them would be gators and caimans, snakes, tortoises, flamingoes and parrots, and some wildlife rehab animals such as opossums

Alys_0_0

Not sure yet, listing sounded more general. Among them would be gators and caimans, snakes, tortoises, flamingoes and parrots, and some wildlife rehab animals such as opossums
That sounds awesome!

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
D

Deleted member 82554

I knew the fandom was heavily influenced by Fritz The Cat since smutty beginnings but goddamn what a crazy cartoon. I knew it would be bad, but not that bad. And the fandom sure has a lot of babies in it now considering its origin. Or maybe it's all the political controversy that cartoon depicts is why.

Last edited by a moderator:

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin

Nexus Cabler

Abstract Concepts Coordinator
I woke up to see a nice layer of snow outside my window. Not much, but it covered the yard nicely, and my dogs enjoyed jumping in it this morning.