• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
How often should comforters be washed?
Not too often, but you should have bottom sheet and blanket underneath it. There's also comforter covers; my girlfriend bought a set at Bed, Bath, and Beyond that keep them from getting dirty.

One another note, I hope people are enjoying the inauguration; another chapter in our history is beginning.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Did you catch the rona? :oops: I was actually just talking to a friend last night who got it. I was coming into town and going to hang out with him but he was feeling sick and said we shouldn't hang out just in case. Then, cue classic covid symptoms (loss of smell, body aches, dizziness), and a positive covid test. Soooo I'm glad we didn't hang out lmao

From my mom, I think on December 30th and 31st because her symptoms were starting to show up then and mine started on like Jan 2nd, she eats out a lot, I always told her way too often, and the neighbor she went to eat with also had it.

Her cough wasn't really that bad until the second day I was staying with her by which time it was too late for me. It's tricky because she always has sinus issues during the entire winter each year.

It's been a sucky January since but at least the both of us haven't been hospitalized. Can't live in my normal place because of a roommate so I have been living in quarantine with my mom and trying to enjoy spending time with her and her dog who is the cutest thing in existence.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
From my mom, I think on December 30th and 31st because her symptoms were starting to show up then and mine started on like Jan 2nd, she eats out a lot, I always told her way too often, and the neighbor she went to eat with also had it.

Her cough wasn't really that bad until the second day I was staying with her by which time it was too late for me. It's tricky because she always has sinus issues during the entire winter each year.

It's been a sucky January since but at least the both of us haven't been hospitalized. Can't live in my normal place because of a roommate so I have been living in quarantine with my mom and trying to enjoy spending time with her and her dog who is the cutest thing in existence.
I hope you and your mom recover quickly. It's also nice to see someone taking the virus seriously.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
It's been about twenty days now and the effects shoooouldn't last more than 30ish so I'm sure I'll feel more completely recovered soon enough.

Taste and smell coming back is a good sign.

Some people develop 'long covid', because the virus sometimes infects different tissues to the respiratory system.
It's a little bit like the Influenza outbreak in 1918 in that regard.

If your symptoms are abating that's good news though!

D

Deleted member 82554

I'm so glad I live in a country that is not divided by the proper or improper use of pronouns. I honestly can't fathom how the rest of the world functions over such a matter.

I know a lot of people, have talked to many extensively throughout the years that are LGBTQ and not once have I ever had an issue about pronouns; I always refer to people by their name so maybe that's why.

God I hope it never becomes a thing here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
1611344846760.png

Well then. Time to celebrate hitting 20k likes?

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Dyson Sphere Program looks like an interesting game. May get it due to it being on sale and reminding me a lot of Factorio.

D

Deleted member 82554

Anyone else notice the increase of religious nuts on YouTube? It's getting on my nerve...

D

Deleted member 82554

No I mean in the comment section on random videos "JESUS is the ONLY WAY" crap followed by a whole bunch of scripture/ proverbs.

D

Deleted member 82554

Well consider yourself lucky. I have nothing against those that believe in Jesus but god damn it is asinine when it's uncalled for.