• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Lol, I feel like this conversation has happened before xD
S'up is pretty generic, so I'll just ask what is new with you.

I drove my girlfriend's grandma to get her first vaccination shot this morning, so that was a quest. I'm back home now, though.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Thats wonderful! It's good to know people are staying up to date on their inoculations.
Eh, she is in her 90s, so she isn't taking chances. She just needs the second shot and she'll be good.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Thats good! I hope you'll get yours as well.
The soonest I'm getting a vaccine is spring, unless they speed up the dosing at my workplace. I can't to wait get it, though.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Thats good! it's really sad how little of my family plans on it.
I mean, it can be difficult to schedule a vaccination appointment and then wait in a queue for it, but it's worth it. The production and distribution process is ramping up with the new federal guidance, so if they want to be vaccinated, your older relatives will definitely have the opportunity in coming weeks.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Wow, I'm not eligible until after summer :(
Sorry to hear that. I have a housemate who has a history of asthma and is waiting to get vaccinated so she can do in-person showings, so I feel for you. Hang in there; this will be over eventually.

hologrammaton

late.mp3
i have summoned gifts for you
1612385895185.png
they will keep you w a r m
there are billions

D

Deleted member 134556

Well, there are some I'll never be able to eat ówò

Look at this lil' thing. I've had these land on me once in a while, and they don't seem to mind being picked up from their backs
They look lovely