• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I cut myself in the kitchen today, and while putting things away I cut my other hand. Sitting here with mummy hands

Last edited:

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
*pant, pant, pant*

An hour of shoveling snow, here! It is 5f/-15c, and yet, I'm all hot and sweaty from it. Once it 'warms' back up to 20 or 25f, it's gonna feel like spring!
That's a real shame, I feel for you..
B)

1612739950513.png

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
*calls on all the northern snow gods and goddesses to lower your temps by 60-something degrees, each day* :p
If there was ever an ice storm down here, all Floridians would go extinct in 1 day xD

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Are you telling me that snow is Florida Man's Kryptonite? :p
Nobody down here has any practice driving in snow, and we have no services to deal with winter weather, so yeah Florida man would be defeated, along with anyone who didn't invest in central heating.

Also RIP to anyone growing limes or bananas, all those plants die too

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Someone tell me to stop drawing and go to bed...
I can't
My eyes are blurring but I still wanna keep going even though it means I risk ruining itttttttttt
I sometimes fixate on finishing things when I know I don't have the time. What I suggest is not looking at the entire thing to complete, but a smaller part of it. Say you are adding color to your drawing, and instead of coloring the entire thing you could say "I'll color the legs" or something as a goal instead of making it all or nothing. Sometimes works for me, sometimes not.

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
I sometimes fixate on finishing things when I know I don't have the time. What I suggest is not looking at the entire thing to complete, but a smaller part of it. Say you are adding color to your drawing, and instead of coloring the entire thing you could say "I'll color the legs" or something as a goal instead of making it all or nothing. Sometimes works for me, sometimes not.
I knowwwwwwwww....

It's just been so long since I had a drawing that I felt I was really making progress on.
But I need to sleep for an opening shift. XD

D

Deleted member 82554

I just know this is someone's fetish here. Come on, speak up, it's ok.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Ooof, not gonna go above 15f/-9.5c as a 'high' for at least a week. A good time for a skunk to hibernate.

Also: Do protogens in these climates have defrosters, on their visors? Do they fog up, and ice over?
Idk, they probably do. Protogens are a product of engineering, so I imagine they might have many solutions to common problems already built in, like toaster ovens.. maybe

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Huh. I wonder what the upkeep, and repair bills are like!
You could get in the business of selling your own branded replacement parts at competitive prices eh?

I'm watching this NOVA Riddles of the Sphinx documentary. It says Turks on a map of Ancient Egypt's neighbors/countries it went to war with, alongside the Assyrians, Greeks, Phoenicians, etc. even though the Turks weren't in Asia Minor until the 11th century. You figure someone would have caught that.