• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Okay, a cringey furry painting I made in *high school* just showed up at my door wrapped in brown paper with only my name written on it. I'm officially creeped out.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Many of the furries complaining about feral characters in adult art are the same furries who bitch about convention charities helping real animals.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Many of the furries complaining about feral characters in adult art are the same furries who bitch about convention charities helping real animals.

I mean, I don't consider myself a furry. But, I do think that charities are a good idea, however I'm not for feral characters. (I do have insane characters though, but they're not feral.)

D

Deleted member 82554

Holy shit I can't believe how much faster my Chrome OS tablet is with Select-to-Speak turned off. Granted it's still a fairly new feature for Chrome OS but Google clearly has some optimisation to do.

Guifrog

Blue Frog
It's carnival season and nobody's in the streets for the first time in more than a hundred years. I wonder if at this indefinite point in time people are going to feel the same way as in the end of the 1918's pandemic, when the "greatest carnival event" was held in revenge against all the months spent at home

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
It's carnival season and nobody's in the streets for the first time in more than a hundred years. I wonder if at this indefinite point in time people are going to feel the same way as in the end of the 1918's pandemic, when the "greatest carnival event" was held in revenge against all the months spent at home
Wow! Did that really happened? Must have been a really crazy carnival then!

Guifrog

Blue Frog
Wow! Did that really happened? Must have been a really crazy carnival then!
They call it Carnaval da Ressurreição, or Carnaval da Revanche

They'd write ironic songs about the influenza and its aftermath, referring to the rumors of hospitals that intentionally poisoned their patients to open new beds, the people who died and the conditions of those who recovered. There were poems about human flesh, sex and irreverence. A bunch of new themed parades would be founded

It is said to be the most shameless, politically incorrect and erotic carnival event we've ever had

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
They call it Carnaval da Ressurreição, or Carnaval da Revanche

They'd write ironic songs about the influenza and its aftermath, referring to the rumors of hospitals that intentionally poisoned their patients to open new beds, the people who died and the conditions of those who recovered. There were poems about human flesh, sex and irreverence. A bunch of new themed parades would be founded

It is said to be the most shameless, politically incorrect and erotic carnival event we've ever had
Oh, all that sounds very interesting!

Wish I could have been in there to watch!