• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
lucas.jpg

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Chag Sameach.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
We don't have these problems in Canada because even if they were an issue, they would just die from da snow. -w-

Apparently ants are bad at snowball fights.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I think I am (finally) going to have a ref sheet comissioned...nedd to make a 'looking for artists' post. Hoping to find something in an old-school, retro 'toony' style. Something along the lines of this style:

1367879986.henrieke_skunkbomb_color_resize.png

...anyone has any suggestions for an artists, lemme know! (budget is $150 or under)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I think I am (finally) going to have a ref sheet comissioned...nedd to make a 'looking for artists' post. Hoping to find something in an old-school, retro 'toony' style. Something along the lines of this style:

View attachment 106543

...anyone has any suggestions for an artists, lemme know! (budget is $150 or under)
That totally seems like something you'd do xD

Tacoshark

Wooo, hooooooooo! It's 70f here, and feels amazing. Looks like rain for the next few days, so I'm all eager to hit the woods and hunt...for morel mushrooms, the tastiest fungus their ever was. Hope this is a good year for them.

I am jealous. They are so damn good

Simo

I am jealous. They are so damn good
They are tasty! Found only a few last year, was far too cold, and far too dray. But this year looks warm and moist, so I'm hoping for a good yield, but it's always iffy. I guess that's what makes it more fun; that these things are a real challenge to find!

Tacoshark

They are tasty! Found only a few last year, was far too cold, and far too dray. But this year looks warm and moist, so I'm hoping for a good yield, but it's always iffy. I guess that's what makes it more fun; that these things are a real challenge to find!
I should try mushroom hunting sometime, supposedly some good spots in central FL

Simo

I should try mushroom hunting sometime, supposedly some good spots in central FL
It's nice and peaceful, too, just being out in the woods. And you might see some wildlife. The only time I've spotted a badger in the wild, was out mushroom hunting here in Charlevoix county; a hissy and none too shy critter he was, too!

Tacoshark

It's nice and peaceful, too, just being out in the woods. And you might see some wildlife. The only time I've spotted a badger in the wild, was out mushroom hunting here in Charlevoix county; a hissy and none too shy critter he was, too!
Very cool, I will consider it next time I have a good chunk of time off

Hey ho, how we all doing tonight/today/whatever othwr possible time description I could possibly use!

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Hey ho, how we all doing tonight/today/whatever othwr possible time description I could possibly use!
It's Wednesday, I've slept for less than 4 hours and couldn't find my bloody neckwarmer which was around my neck already, smh.

This is gonna be an amazing day at work for sure. :p