• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Speaking of shopping, what a brainfuck did I get today... I woke up slightly late, feeling 100% convinced I need to hurry up and get my groceries ASAP. Only after getting nearly ready to go, I realized it's actually Sunday and I don't need to go anywhere.

Yakamaru

Not enough fucking minerals!
Speaking of shopping, what a brainfuck did I get today... I woke up slightly late, feeling 100% convinced I need to hurry up and get my groceries ASAP. Only after getting nearly ready to go, I realized it's actually Sunday and I don't need to go anywhere.
Brain: 404, out taking a nap. :p

Grocery stores are closed over here on Sundays for the most part so I wouldn't be able to go even if I wanted to.

Yakamaru

Yeah, it's like this here too.
Most stores tend to be closed on Sundays. Theeen Monday comes around and practically half the planet want to go grocery shopping at the same time. :p

Yakamaru

>Sunday
>Pretty much barren and Spring looks to be around the corner
>Cue Monday
>Weather gods: "Hahahaha, nope"
>Snowstorm

The weather gods must be drunk or something this morning.

Zenvalinge

Dragon/bird lover
Typically I just lurk here but whatever sorta in a typing mood
Insomnia has been awful the past week and kinda starting to feel unhinged from the lack of sleep <>

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
A friend of mine who had a mastectomy can't come to visit me because the risks of catching a chest infection are too great and it could potentially kill her.

Since the pandemic started I haven't seen her in real life for ages.

Skype's just not the same.

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
I know what you mean Netanye, still better to be safe than sorry right?

Feeling kinda philsophical as of late. Or in other worlds feel like I'm in need of soul searching.

I guess a big factor is the lack of activity or clear cut success I suppose. I've recently asked for some help on the agent front, but I don't know where that can get me, so I'm currently stuck in limbo whilst I hear for any extra details on that front. Whilst my art skills are getting better too, I still take alot of time to actually get through said pieces. Anytime I see a motorbike go by I immediately get sad, as my own motorbike is continously breaking down and I'm increasingly unwilling to get repairs out of fear I will jsut have to fork out more, leaving me questioning if I can even get a new machine or if it's even wise to get one with the current situation. I haven;t managed to sit down and start writing any choice of short story either. Any other hobby of mine is currently out of action again due to COVID.

I'm also beginning to feel homesick for a lack of a better world, even though I've been home for the last few months. I'm missing the vast chunk of inderpendence I had back during University where I was living on my own, that, and I kinda miss that Island that I lived and grew up on. Seeing a particualar image made suddenly want to be back there even for a day.

Couple that with a little bit of questioning, and well, I feel like I need to do that soul searching as already stated.

Might be over thinking things, but still... can't shake off the feeling. I feel like I desprately need to be doing something meaningful or be somewhere else meaningful.

Connor J. Coyote

Well, anyway - I've been thinking lately of buying this microwave. I'm not entirely sure if I'd shell out a large amount of money for it though, but..... *I do* kinda need a new one, so.... eh, I gotta hit the "purchase" button first though.

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Well, anyway - I've been thinking lately of buying this microwave. I'm not entirely sure if I'd shell out a large amount of money for it though, but..... *I do* kinda need a new one, so.... eh, I gotta hit the "purchase" button first though.

Our main criteria for microwaves is “can we turn off the annoying beep?” Sharp appears to be the only brand that offers that particular feature, though.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Our main criteria for microwaves is “can we turn off the annoying beep?” Sharp appears to be the only brand that offers that particular feature, though.
I am reminded that I have never owned a microwave oven, but that one might be handy, to heat up leftovers.

Saokymo

Art Cookie
I am so stoked right now!

Some of my friends run a local screenprinting shop. They’ve been doing quite well, and have been steadily expanding their equipment & production capabilities. This week they’re getting a shiny new toy - a direct-to-garment printer! This is awesome, cos they’ll be able to do single-run shirts in full color and not have to mess with screens for every single design.

I’ve been helping them with art & production, which means I’ll get to play around with the machine once it’s all set up and they complete the initial training. I’m really excited to see what the beastie can do!

Wolf-Goes-Brrr

Every second is a second you can’t take back.
I hate the beeping, it always wakes up family when they’re asleep and I’m heating something. So my tactic is to stare down the Microwave until it hits 1 second, and open it Before it hits 0. Works most of the time.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I hate the beeping, it always wakes up family when they’re asleep and I’m heating something. So my tactic is to stare down the Microwave until it hits 1 second, and open it Before it hits 0. Works most of the time.
Ah, I do that too. My microwave beeps 5 times. 5 times! I get it, food is heated! Makes me want to design a revenge microwave that just keeps beeping until you open it. My devious brain!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Starting to sell some various collectibles here that I've squirreled away, so that I can use the $ to buy a new integrated tube amp, for the stereo. (An integrated amp is an amp/pre-amp, in one unit) Here's the one I am pretty much set on; gonna try to find one used:

or, this version, which is a bit less:

They look pretty...and sound prettier : ) Very warm, open and mellow.

Wolf-Goes-Brrr

Every second is a second you can’t take back.
Ah, I do that too. My microwave beeps 5 times. 5 times! I get it, food is heated! Makes me want to design a revenge microwave that just keeps beeping until you open it. My devious brain!
That is literally what this one does too! Five times, one or two is perfectly fine, why five? XD.
ooo, that would be terrible, constant beeping while you are doing, i.g, bathroom. Doing something productive etc. it would be as bad as a alarm clock!