• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Open Chat

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey all, I am back!
Welcome back!

~

Got the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday, and oof. I'm glad I did, but all feverish, faint and woozy here; you could push me over with a feather.

Took the night off work, and am just gonna rest...but happy to be vaccinated, so life can become normal again

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Welcome back!

~

Got the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine yesterday, and oof. I'm glad I did, but all feverish, faint and woozy here; you could push me over with a feather.

Took the night off work, and am just gonna rest...but happy to be vaccinated, so life can become normal again
Oooch!

I got my 2nd Moderna vaccine last week and I definitely had a reaction. I had achey, flu-like symptoms but my arm had a huge red patch around the injection site and a pretty extreme itchiness that radiated all down my arm. Then, over the week, the red patch slowly moved down my arm, too. Yuck, was a weird experience.

I hope you get to feeling better, Simo! *high-fives from 6ft apart until the vaccines kick in*

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
That guy who made two threads in site discussion asking to date a girl '18-20', is being remarkably specific.

21 year olds, 24 year olds? Too old apparently.

Fortunately he's in luck though, because all the hottest 18-20 year old women spend their time looking for men on internet furry forums.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I have my suspicions that it is the same person who spent the day bumping their desperation thread. Maybe it’s a coincidence that both users are 19.

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
So many people want to eat Melisa the cow for some reason, But I think Melisa is too cute to be eaten, What do you all think?

F6nKqIM.png

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
heh, Melisa is kind of been a long time coming into my life, I don't know what I would do without her.

TheCynicalViet

I just freaked out one of my little nephews cause he was having trouble with his homework and then I showed him my Calculus journal. My mans was having trouble with arithmetic only to see triple integrals in spherical coordinates with Jacobian change of variables. Anyways, I just finished tutoring him.

Also, finna gonna get my second Moderna shot in about two weeks.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I just freaked out one of my little nephews cause he was having trouble with his homework and then I showed him my Calculus journal. My mans was having trouble with arithmetic only to see triple integrals in spherical coordinates with Jacobian change of variables. Anyways, I just finished tutoring him.

Also, finna gonna get my second Moderna shot in about two weeks.
Thats good! Good luck with your shots, lol. The Nephew though is gonna be a bit harder.